View Single Post
Old 10-08-2019, 04:30 PM   #1
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Default What is your GD Fantasy?

So I'm not sure if I have seen this one posted before...

But when you come to visit this site...what do you hope will happen?
What do you like to gain from your time here?
What would be your ideal scenario to occur after chatting with someone here?

I'll start with my thoughts...

This site for me is all about interacting with others, learning more about myself and having some fun...as well as being a nice creative outlet...but what do I really hope for being a member here?

In truth I look for a play partner, a nice girl who enjoys playing games...ones with some interesting penalties attached!
Being a Switch I have a love of competing for Dominance or exchanging dares with girls, so finding someone who was not only fun to talk to...but being playful and mischievous would be my ideal...

Though if we were talking fantasies...I would say to have a group chat with a number of girls, where we were all playing each other to give out dares, in a perfect world with video enabled haha
Perhaps a rock paper scissors free for all, where everyone gets to choose who they dare and we all get to watch the result...now that would be a perfect GD evening for me...especially if things got a little messy for the players

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote