View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 04:53 PM   #12
Bloxo
getDare Devil

The village was quiet...too quiet and Bloxo was getting a little agitated...the feds must have intercepted some of the kidnapping attempts, or something was going wrong, if there was any attempt to storm the village though, he was well prepared, he had networks of hidden rooms and tunnels scattered around, escape was assured, air and ground radar would warn him well in advance of any unexpected visitors...

Erin had finished her work at the office, being paid £10 for her trouble...she seemed more bored than anything, but then the point of the tasks was the break the spirits of the village inhabitants and with their will gone, any hope of escape would be drained from them...at least this is what the psychologists who designed this program assured him...he was yet to be convinced by this approach...

In the studio...Katie and curious fought hard on the obstacle course...

both managed to get over the slime pool effortlessly...that beam should have been oiled...both then struggled on the climbing wall...their outfits now quite slick with the oil it was coated with...the tires proved the real challenge for the girls though...particularly Curious, who managed to trip a couple of times and even went face first into one of the pools, her hair dripping with pink slime, she had to brush it away from her eyes to see...Katie showing off her athletic prowess managed to get away with her messy shoes by the end and reached the end of the course first.
Curious was then treated to a bucket of baked beans over her head as a final punishment...

Task: Both of you can oil down an outfit you are wearing...Curious can take an extra lashing of beans over the head

Erin now took her next job at the factory...she found herself pulling levers, assembling various sex toys...and at the end decorating a series of pies going down a conveyor belt...it was indeed strenuous work...even though she tried to spy on the manor...she could not glimpse anything of interest, just to note the walls were too high to climb and there was a guard who patrolled around the outskirts of the building at regular intervals...

Task: Go without panties for 24 hours, spread out 50 spanks to your behind over that day

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote