View Single Post
Old 09-19-2019, 06:15 PM   #10
Bloxo
getDare Devil

After the restaurant encounter...Bloxo now had 3 people milling around his village, he would need to be more cautious now...security were deployed to patrol and he decided to spend some time in the manor watching the proceedings from the monitor room.
So far everyone was falling into line...no one had started to investigate the village and all were taking jobs, a good chance to make a start and earn some money I suppose...
Katie suitably messed had proved a hit with the international cartel who were viewing the proceedings, she was paid her £15 for her work and she went to get showered up, she had an uneasy sleep...nervous for what was to come and yet excited at the same time.

Day 2

Katie and Curious now clothed and mobile in the village had decided to go to the studio for work...Curious was most amusing to see scampering through the village naked, trying to cover her modesty and make it to the shop...the sponsers were laughing heavily, this was a good start to everything to come...
When they arrived at the studio they were in for a bit of a surprise...for they were greeted with a very colourful interior compared to the somewhat bland exterior of the building...
The studio you see had a few purposes...from the lobby, garishly painted with a reception desk...they were directed into room A...they were to take a messy gameshow together...
They were presented with an obstacle course...
This consisted of balance beams above a pit of pink slime, followed by an oily climbing wall, the end was a set of tires they had to run through, each filled with custard...the first to reach the end would get to throw a bucket of nasty mess over the other party...

Your task: Describe your attempt at the obstacle course, I will determine the winner based on the best entry...

Erin however managed to keep some clothes entering the park...obviously a lapse in the transfer...that operative was going to lose his job that's for sure...she made it to the store and her current clothes were confiscated as she replaced them for her new outfit, she decided to take a job at the office...a rather dull place to work...but at least she would remain clean...for now at least...

Task: Write victim of Gunge Well Village on two parts of your body, the writing must stay there for at least 2 hours.
You are also to write 20 lines (by hand) saying...Oh do I enjoy roleplay, I can't wait to fill my thong with Custard and sit in a nice creamy cake

Hopefully more guests would arrive soon, Bloxo was keen to see the arena get going...and also couldn't wait to give someone to the guards for some pillory punishment.
He received a phone call...

"Operation Slapstick progressing well, if your guests are not living up to expectations you may deploy the gunge drone." The phone went dead...

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote