View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 04:27 PM   #5
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Bloxo watches Katie make her way through the streets to the shops...admiring her naked athletic figure...he waits outside and sees her come out, he gets a report on the clothes she's purchased...

He approaches her..."Katie is it? Welcome to the village...I'm surprised how well you are taking to this...you will be a wonderful asset here, I see you have ticked the restaurant for your first job...I'll walk you there and you can serve me..."

He marches off without further word and Katie follows...

They get to the restaurant, a plush looking building, he sits down at a free table (who am I kidding, they are all free!)

The chairs are solid, but nicely velveted, the tables dressed elegantly in purple cloth, the walls are a dark red, adorned with paintings of noble looking people and landscapes.
Katie waits expectantly at the table...

"Katie...fetch me some desserts will you, a nice big cake, some Custard and some Jelly"

She races off to the kitchen to find everything laid out...she puts the items onto a tray and races back...

Bloxo stands up as she puts the tray on the table...
He puts the cake on an empty chair and asks Katie to sit down on this...he then takes the jelly and pours it down inside the front of her dress and pours the custard over her head...
"Delicious" He takes a nice view and walks off...

Katie your task is to replicate the above, report to receive your payment for the day

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote