View Single Post
Old 07-07-2019, 03:00 AM   #21
tangula
Switchy Devil

It is much cooler now, so putting on a sweater but still out for a nice walk. Hope to get 1h30 at least, but it may he much longer.

FIRST person to respond can claim this walk. Meaning they can request "pants down" whenever they want* and I will have 5 minutes to send them a proofpic with my pants (not wearing boxers) down to my knees. (That means you can keep doing that the entire walk within reason yes)
Should I be too late with that picture, I will have to find a spot and send a full nude proof pic.
After you've requested at least 5 times, you can request 1 cockring to be put on for the remainder of the walk.

Extra as suggested by the first to respond "pre walk post" last week
female responders get 1 minute subtracted.

SECOND and up get a choice and one pic where applicable:
  • add a/another steel cock ring, (got multiple) OR
  • remove boxers for the rest of the walk OR
  • shorten available time to 4 minutes (recv. Copy of first pic demanded after this)
  • leave this choice to the first responder.
So the 2nd and up can make it more interesting for the first who is able to request all walk long. I will of course let the first know of any further responses and their choice

Pics for responders' eyes only, no sharing, publishing etc.*
*Yes, you can request as many as you want.. but keep it reasonable, I'm still supposed to walk and such. Since some misread: they're just proofs of dropping pants, no special requirements.

Like my post? I'm looking for a more permanent solution Consider
my AD!

What I think I want

TanguBot / DomDiscordBot blog

Kik: tangula | Likes/limits/etc for strangers | PM Dares
tangula is offline   Reply With Quote