Thread: Mistress May I?
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 03:23 PM   #2904
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komodo Jones View Post
Mistress May i please spank each of my bare ass cheeks the number of the date for the rest of June? Example: Tomorrow is the 24th, I would be spanking each of my cheeks 24 times that day, then the next day 25 times etc.

Thank you in advance for whatever your response may be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam~ View Post
yes, but you must do it in a shower
And now I will write my report but unfortunately one is likely to be disappointed as I didn't get as many spankings as I wanted/needed. So I am sorry Miss Sam for failing this task but I will report on it anyway. I asked for this because getting (and I'm assuming giving) spankings is something I really enjoy. Also water is something I really enjoy so giving them to myself in the shower was a bonus...if I had hot water at the time.

The first day which would be the 23rd. I had no hot water but I decided to do some spankings anyways. I used my right hand for my right cheek and my left cheek and I was standing in my bathtub with the shower head running. Miss Sam said to do it in a shower, not in a bathtub. I didn't get all the way under the head but enough to fulfill the conditions. I absolutely detest cold showers but oddly enough my nude body got used to the temperature. Oh and these spankings I gave were hard even though I probably ended up giving more pain to my hand than my actual cheeks. Like usual, I was a little self conscious as the sound of me smacking my ass bounced off the tiles, and while that may or may not make a difference, I'm not sure, the walls of my apartment are paper thin. I remained naked for a little bit after I took my shower and I believe I stayed that way until I was about to go to bed. Then the bad thing happened...

I did not forget about my spankings at all during this week but the only other day I was able to do spankings was Wednesday. While rare in the month of June in the Northern Hemisphere, I managed to catch a cold. Now normally, this wouldn't debilitate me except for the fact that my digestion issues was working in tandem with my cold...hard. Every day, for the rest of June I was either too miserable from my cold, or my digestion...or both that I honestly didn't feel like doing anything except trying to recover on my couch which was also my bed this past week.

I apologize to Miss Sam that I was physically unable to do the majority of my task after she gave me such a quick response. I will say on Wednesday (the only other day I got do spankings) I had hot water again. I feel kind of silly that all it was, was a flipped switch in the circuit box. I honestly though i checked that but apparently not well enough so maintenance came out here to fix something that I could have fixed myself if I had just looked more carefully. But I digress. I was hoping to use my plastic ruler on myself as I wanted to switch up the implements every day. I couldn't find it so instead I used one of my favorite tools which is a plastic shoehorn. Sadly, the thicker end which caused more pain has been broken but the small end gives me a sting which I absolutely adore. That is why it has always been one of my favorite implements to use on myself. I gave myself 26 hard spanks to each of my cheek and then proceeded to take a shower and inhale some steam to try and help myself a little bit.

Unfortunately, that's all I have to report. I understand if you're upset in me Miss Sam and I do truly apologize that I was unable to meet up to my end of this arrangement. I am not asking to submit to you, as I know that would get me banned from this thread, but if you want me to be punished or do some other condition to make up for the lack of spankings I missed I will accept it. If not, I will thank you for being merciful and will try to do better on my next request for this thread.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Komodo Jones for this post: