View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 08:28 PM   #33
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Urethral play is not listed in your limits. If it should be, then do add it if you need to.

Since you are going to be hydrating yourself so well, and peeing accurately will be important to your mealtimes, maybe we should make that more interesting. The second morning, before you pee for the first time (which necessarily means before you eat your breakfast slop), why not clean out your urethra properly.

Get a Q tip or similar swab and insert it halfway down your penis, or half the length of the swab, whichever is more. And then remove it. You get to decide whether you do this with a dry Q tip or whether to use hot sauce as a lubricant. (Whatever lubricant you use, make sure it's food grade - as what you pee soon afterward will be part of your breakfast.)

Enjoy!

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote