View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 01:34 PM   #181
Dawotch

Send a message via AIM to Dawotch Send a message via Yahoo to Dawotch
Default Hello

Hello tord members, I've been lurking here for a few days unsure of wear to start. That's partly because I'm not used to jumping into something that's already started with no real landing point...like hopping into a double dutch jump rope competition right from the audience. But I figured I'd start here and go from there, so a few details about myself. Well I'm 28, American though I currently live and work in Germany, I'm mostly a digital artist but will use paper if I'm away from my computer, I'm also a digital musician though that is more of a hobby than any of my other creative ventures. I'm a writer, and also a very big geek, though I'm partial about what I watch so with that thought I would call my self an elitist in my own mind. On a slightly dirty light, I'm a Dom, and self styled professional pervert, which is my elegant way of saying that I can and probably will take normal everyday conversation and pervert it, but it's all harmless fun to me. I'm really just around here to pick up some new friends, and new experiences. Because life is nothing more than a series of experiences and I'd rather have a lot of pleasant ones than a few unpleasant ones.
Whilst I, my sovereign, watch the clock for you
Nor think the bitterness of absence sour
"

From Shakespeare's Sonnet 57

I have thoughts about deep things too
Ask me stuff, I'll answer
I have a blog here too, it gets more attention than my real blog.

Dawotch is offline   Reply With Quote