View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 12:13 PM   #13
DareFiend
getDare Addict

This is one I was given to do about four years ago. Let's see how you do:

Pour a generous amount of Tabasco Sauce (or stronger, if you like) into a condom. Make sure the inside is well coated, and that there is still plenty of liquid left over inside the condom.

Set a metronome to 40 beats per minute.

(Probably in your case, you should lightly sandpaper your dick. I didn't; I'm not in that league yet, but you are.)

Put the condom on over your dick. Preferably your dick will be rock hard.

Once the condom is on nice and tight, use a wooden spoon to slap the head of your dick once at every beat of the metronome. Nice and hard.

Keep the condom on, and keep slapping, for five minutes.

---

I lasted three full minutes, and 110 slaps, but that was it. I was crying and screaming with pain. I can usually tough out harsh punishments, at least for one time, but this one killed me. I couldn't take the searing pain everywhere on my dick and especially the head.

But of course for you failure won't be an option. You'll do the full five minutes. I'll be interested to see how mild, or intense, you found it compared to my experience.

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.

Last edited by DareFiend; 04-17-2019 at 12:21 PM.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote