View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 07:44 PM   #6
Sharp Nacelle
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Sharp Nacelle

Approx what date did you finish reading the story? Minutes after you posted it.

Who was your favourite story person? Maybe Sarah, not sure.

Did you masturbate thinking of the story events? If so how often? I have, yes. A few times.

Have you reread many/ any parts/chapters? I think I've re-read a few bits once or twice.

Was the story easy to follow? It certainly was.

What were your favourite chapters? I liked the strip poker itself in particular.

What would you like to hear more about, or same flow as previous? I like the flow as it is.

Would you rate the story differently now it has finished? It's very impressive, maybe 8/10.

Was you disappointed at the ending, or excited that it may continue, and finished on another cliff hanger? It's a good ending, not disappointing at all.

Do you like the puzzles, jokes games, quizzes etc? More of these, less of these or not bothered? I like them, maybe a little bit more often.

Have you asked /told others any of the puzzles / Jokes / riddles? I don't think so.

Do you like the various chapter endings / cliff hangers or would you prefer to know what’s happening next? I like the cliff-hangers.

Who do you think I am? You're Rachel.

What is your fetish? Has it been written about? If not would you like it to be? N/A

Would you like to read a sequel? Of course.

If I wrote a follow up story it would again be mainly true however, there possibly would be a little bit more made up. (75% true / 25% made up) Would this be appreciated or do you prefer total Fiction (not true) or None Fiction (True) Hard to answer that without knowing what the fact and fiction is exactly.

If I wrote a follow on would you like longer less often chapters or shorter and regular at present? About the same is fine.
Anonymous secrets
My advert
Sharp Nacelle is offline   Reply With Quote