View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 12:56 AM   #6
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
are there more of these amazing, depraved ideas where this came from? This is extremely good stuff!
Oh, I expect I can come up with something.
And, given that nobody else seems to have taken advantage of the opportunity AND how nicely you begged to be "as humiliated, sexually abused and painful as humanly possible." in your original post...

Let's see what we can do shall we?

Two more tasks for you:

1) Crawl around your entire house cleaning up the place.
Kneel down, and tie your balls to your ankles with some rope or something. You may well own some cuffs or something suitable for this job, or a humbler or whatever. It doesn't need to be too tight, and definatly shouldn't restrict circulation. But it should stop you standing up and force you to crawl everywhere.
...then clean the whole house. I won't give you an exact chores list, but I do expect it to be several hours of work.
  • No chemicals are to be used. You can use hot soapy water, a scrubbing brush, cloths, and elbow grease. That's pretty much it. The dishwasher etc is also cheating.
  • If, in the week after she returns, your girlfriend comments on any dirt/grime on anything you should have cleaned then you will have failed. Dirty oven tray? Dust behind the sofa?
  • Yes, the above also means you are expected to ask/encourage her to look for anything she can possibly find wrong.
  • No, you don't get to untie your nuts and stand up until you are finished, and no, you don't get to do any cleaning you 'forgot' afterwards either.
I wouldn't be surprised to find that other posters come up with interesting ways of complicating this task as well. I wonder just how hard it will end up being?

2) A nice, relaxing wank. With tabasco and a wooden spoon.
  • Fill a condom with at least 10ml of tabasco sauce or similar.
  • Get yourself nice and hard. You may want to wrap a couple of elastic bands around the base of your junk to help keep Mr Happy nice and proud.
  • Put the condom on, and make sure the tabasco sauce covers your dick almost completely, especially your cock head. (it doesn't need to go right down to the bottom - we don't want any leaking out )
  • Now spend a minute smacking the head of your dick with a wooden spoon as hard as you can. Only 40 bpm to give you a bit of time to recover between strikes. Start with hitting the top, the left side, the right side, the underside, squarely on the tip - and then back to the top etc.
  • All of these strikes should be on your bell end, not the shaft and they should all need to be hard enough to make your dick bounce around. If any of the blows arn't, you are to repeat the full top-sides-etc cycle in your own time after the timer ends - once for each feeble/missed strike.
  • Now jerk off. Enjoy your orgasm.
  • But no, you don't get to take the condom off yet. Kneel down, and start the stopwatch and put it down so you can't see the time. Then start thanking out loud everyone at GD for the pain and suffering, explaining how you deserve it and want more, how worthless you are, telling us exactly how your dick feels right now, etc.
  • When you think you have told us enough how much you deserve all of this pain and suffering and begging for more, you can check the stopwatch. If it's over 7 mins, congratulations - you have completed the task and can stand up, remove the condom, nurse your battered cock, etc. If it's under seven minutes? Reset it, restart it, put it back down and carry on begging and try again.
Bonus points for putting a paper bag over your head and recording this whole task so I/we can laugh at you.

...how do they sound to you?
Enough to leave you scared for the next few weeks until you have to do them?
Any thoughts or questions?

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is online now   Reply With Quote