View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 05:59 AM   #3
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
For starters, go to a park or into the woods. If you are in danger of getting lost in the dark, take a bright light with you. Change to your
crossdress there, and walk there crossdressed for 30 minutes. Since you are a beginner, you may even leave the trail to avoid strangers. Exposed enough for a good beginning, I think.

Report here when you did this, please.
Last night I went out to the local woodlands with my light and a change of crossdressing clothes. I took a pair of leggings, dark blue tshirt, a hoodie and a small denim coat with a pair of running trainers. When I arrived I stripped down and replaced all my clothes with the crossdressing clothes I bring and out my normal clothes in my bag

I started off by walking along the main path as it was about 9pm so it wasn't too early but later on I decieed to walk off the path just incase. Throughout the whole walk, my heart was racing and I was excited to finish this task as I really didn't want to get seen by anyone. About 20 minutes in I decided to turn back and walk back toward sthr entrance where I had the most chance off getting caught but I stayed just off to the side of the trail which made it less likelym

When I got back to the start I found a tree which I stripped back down then changed into my normal clothes. I appriciate you given me an easy option as I was a beginner which made me feel more comfortable doing

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Juanmessy for this post: