View Single Post
Old 11-01-2018, 02:12 PM   #122
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Sorry for the delay...been putting things off...and I should have got more done by now...

So I went into some of the pain tonight as that's what I mainly have left to clear...

Firstly I finished off the last 45 Riding Crop hits to my ass, these stung but made a satisfying sound and weren't too difficult

Next I took on Lilith's dare, taking a sharpie I wrote Lilith was here above my privates, not always easy doing bodywriting, but this was easy enough...felt a little silly but also enjoyed the thought of Lilith owning by balls for a short time...
I folded the belt a couple of times and braced myself...not looking forward to this...
I decided to do them quickly as there were 10 whacks to do...so in quick succession I whacked the belt into my balls, gritting my teeth and getting through it...I did the 10 whacks and had to sit down after feeling a bit winded...fair to say I was left aching afterwards, but was good to get them out of the way...

Then I turned to the paddle...I only made 10 hits alternating between cock and ass before I decided to take a break...will come back to these! Let's just say my cock was left hurting...

Next I decided to get some more of the cock/ball spanks out of the way...

I did these in sets of 50, making them quick hits...in total I have done 280 today...I aim to do some more before the evening is out...I did not enjoy them haha, but glad I got quite a few done! and of course my balls stung afterwards...and ached...and I'm not looking forward to the 400 or so left

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is online now   Reply With Quote