View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 05:05 PM   #5
Bloxo
getDare Succubus

Let's Make gD Live Werewolf More Fun!

Firstly, wanted to say it was great to have this kind of event, was nice to interact with members on the site and have a good time! Great way to meet people and get to know them better

How many players would be best ?

Well more players equals longer games...I think 10-15 would be a max really so it doesn't get too crazy1

How long should each day be ?

5 minutes worked well for the day, maybe 3 minutes for votes? 5 seemed like more than enough time
Maybe restrict chat to only voting at these times, and I don't think players should be able to change votes as it goes on

How many Villager roles ?

I feel this depends on how many players there are, too many roles can complicate things, especially for new players, if you have more roles, make sure they are listed in the post so people know what they are, also explaining how they work with the chat

Personally, would keep to a third rule maybe, 5 roles for 15 players? No more than 1 seer! Also, not sure the seer should be able to say they are a seer...

How many WW ?

Again, depends on the number of people playing...minimum 2, maximum 3 I'd say, 4 for say 20 people

Would you be interested in an advanced game with more roles and players?

I think this could work...but the more people playing, the more the chat becomes hard to follow, perhaps have some rules on what people can talk about to restrict it to game relevant chat

Day and time you would prefer to play?
(Please use GMT time to keep it all the same)

Weekends work best for me, generally free, time of day is better in the evenings

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote