View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 09:46 AM   #8
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Following scenarios are where you get a million dollars but something happens. You would say if you take the million dollars after each scenario. This is inspired by the Rooster Teeth show.

1. Million Dollars But... once a day, your cock will get really hard for a hour. It will be really visible to everyone who looks in the reason. You also can't perform any sexual activities during that time.
Yes. Guys get hard. No big deal

2. Million Dollars But... every time you pass a person of the opposite sex that you're relatively attracted to, you have a vibrator that appears in your butt and vibrates for a good 10mins before stopping.
Yes. So what I have that look of ecstasy on my face a lot then.

3. Million Dollars But... every time you go in a change room or locker room, you have to piss on the floor and lay there for 5mins.
Probably still yes. Heck, can plan to bring extra clothes in a back pack or something.

4. Million Dollars But... every time you see a white van, you get kidnapped and taken to secluded location that's in a 100km radius from your home. You then get raped and then released nude.
Now this one, well, I would have to say Fuck yeah!

5. Million Dollars But... every time you masturbate/ have sex, you orgasm in just one minute.
I suppose this would be fine too. As a bottom bitch, a dom isn't going to be concerned if I get off a minute into it and he still keeps going. And likewise he won't be concerned if masturbating is over quick, that is if i wasn't in a chastity device.

6. Million Dollars Butt... every night, you have to lick a female's ass to orgasm before you can sleep. Get it, it's literally million dollars BUTT.
I would rather a hot guy, but still for a mllion, I suppose I'd say yes.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote