View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 11:50 AM   #13
John M
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousey123 View Post
Thanks for your answer to my previous question.
some follow up questions.

Whats the most degrading think you have done to a slave?
What the most degrading thing you would like to do a slave?

Whats your thoughts on permanent denial?
The answer to your first question is just higher up the page so feel free to check it out there.

For the most degrading thing I would do is probably to start by writing degrading words in visible places in permanent marker so whenever the slave is in public they are visible. Next I would make it a rule that they must wet and or mess themselves whenever I tell them to, no matter the situation. Then I would make them record a video of them pissing all over themselves and send it to all of their close friends so they are completely exposed to everyone they know. After that I would probably piss in their mouth, make them drink it all and then tie them up and fuck them in the ass then make them clean my dick off after. Then I would leave them tied up in their piss for as long as I felt like and live stream them somewhere on the internet so they would be visible covered in piss for the whole world to see. Of course the entire time I would make them call themselves names and thank me for everything I'm doing to them

I think permanent denial can be fun if used in the right way. I don't like the idea of making it 100% sure that someone will never have an orgasm again because they can just accept that but making it so its incredibly unlikely and giving nearly impossible tasks to complete so that they keep trying to earn an orgasm and failing would be a great way of adding to humiliation and psychological torture

Pm me for a game of chess forfeits

Master of PookieSub

John M.

My AMA thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=349423
John M is offline   Reply With Quote