View Single Post
Old 09-02-2018, 07:05 AM   #83
Bloxo
getDare Devil

The groups travels took them to a rather large hill...

They decided to climb this and survey the area, hoping for some idea of the layout of this forest...

When they got to the top, Krill launched a flare spell into the sky to light up the area so they could get a better look in the near eternal darkness that permeated...

They could see lots of Trees (naturally), more lakes and streams of various colours, but what interested them most was a large Castle in the distance...it's large and imposing towers seemed to be the natural home of whatever controlled these dark lands...but of course, this was some distance away...ultimately with some kind of end in sight the group was a little motivated...

But other than the castle, their view had been blocked by the dense canopy...and little more was revealed about the obstacles they still had to face on their journey...

About to head back down the hill, our party discovered much to their dismay that they were now surrounded...a small army had gathered, these were well armoured from head to toe in sheet metal, as weapons they seemed to brandish large wooden paddles and sling shots...

The army was locked in formation completely surrounding the hill...they let loose a volley from the slingshots...the ground in front of our travellers was now peppered in various messy substances...

How would our heroes fight their way through this army? Where had this army come from? Would our adventurers end up paddled sore and splattered with Mess?

Choose your actions and we shall see what befalls you

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is online now   Reply With Quote