View Single Post
Old 08-30-2018, 05:26 PM   #76
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Is it crazy...or is the forest starting to get darker and darker as they descend ever deeper into it?

Our crew is tired after the epic Dragon battle, so go a little more slowly this time, they find another clearing and decide to start a fire and reheat some of the food they took from the Insectoids in the caverns...

A small stream nearby allows them to wash their messy garb...Shana has to be discrete as her nimble elf like form is too much of an attraction for any mortal male...they would stare constantly if they saw her undressing...

Seeing the group looking worn and disheartened Nolon begins a song and the others join in, bringing their spirits up a tad...and allowing Shana the distraction she needed to slip away and wash her silky garments...

An hour of so passed and the group was lost in their merriment, this was just the distraction they needed!

however...this forest is seldom forgiving!

The flicker of the flame and the bellowing of the music attracted some unwanted attention...the group heard an oinking sound...and saw a piglike creature rushing towards them! Out of pure instinct, Samrael let off a crossbow bolt hitting the creature right on the underbelly...it exploded! Showering the area around it with stick goo...

However this wasn't the only one...soon a whole herd was charging our heroes!

How would they fight off this onslaught of exploding pigs?
Can they escape without getting splattered?

Pick your actions and let's see what happens!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is online now   Reply With Quote