View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 06:17 PM   #28
Bloxo
getDare Succubus

Our intrepid heroes approach the lake...all of them a little aghast at the site of slimy ooze before them...

First up is Krill...a novel approach to try and use some magic...however what our heroes didn't know is that this lake was immune to magic spells...he cast his platform, stepped onto it...and it disintegrated immediately...he falls into the slimy lake

Forfeit - Pudding shower for you! Take a container of pudding and pour it over your head, make sure to be wearing something so you feel the effect of clothes being ruined (Krill)

Shana steps up next...looking rather smug as Krill splashes around in the slime
She grabs onto a vine, gives it a tug...it stays firm and takes a swing over to the a little island, landing firmly on her feet, she repeats this a couple of times, island hopping...however the last vine of the circuit manages to snap...sending her falling flat into the slimy lake!

Forfeit - Pour some mess (pudding/Cream) onto the floor (bath will do) and roll around in it, making sure to go into it front first (Shana)

Next up we have a team effort, with Andarin remaining silent it is up to Nolon to turn to Griffin to help!
They work together to build their boat, success! With Nolon steering, the two of them safely navigate to the other side of the lake!

The two players who fell into the lake end up swimming over to the final shore, our heroes are now passed the lake...they proceed down the next path deeper into the forest...

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote