View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 11:16 AM   #14
Bloxo
getDare Succubus

Okay, I think that I should have put more work into this game, next round I will give some options to choose from so it's easier for people to play, but let's have a go at continuing and see how things work out...

So our valiant adventurers decide to take on the slime monsters head on!

Led by Vincentio the group mounts the charge!

Nolon and Caspian lead the advance, Vincentio in the middle of the fray, with Krill and Andarin providing support...Becky stands back and tries to avoid the fight...

The monsters are all made up of different messy substances, held together by magical fields and literally aim to throw themselves at our adventurers!

Nolon swings his swift Rapier at the approaching targets, and the sword slices through a bean monster and a gunge monster effortlessly!

Caspian goes to work slashing away with his axes...but soon finds himself overwhelmed! He cuts down one yoghurt monster...but before he can swing his axes again a Custard Monster overwhelms him!

- Forfeit: Pour custard over your head!

Vincentio stands firm and bashes monster after monster with his mace, crushing many that try to splat him!

Andarin manages to sink a few arrows into the crowd of monsters, but unfortunately one of the beasts while charging him explodes!

- Forfeit: splatter your self with Jam!

Krill is busy casting shield spells while swinging away at any monster that comes close...but one of his spells gets miscast...oops, it's a teleport spell and a cream monster ends up high in the air...falling on the unsuspecting Becky!

- Forfeit: Becky has to take a whipped cream pie to the top of the head, with a pie sandwich to follow!

The first wave of monsters is now vanquished and our heroes, though somewhat messy are feeling proud of their accomplishment...until suddenly, a new wave, 5 times as many as before appear and advance...the group has no choice but to retreat...they try to gain access to the pub but the door has been locked and bolted...the only way they can go is to the forest!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote