getDare Sweetheart

62.00 gC - getDare Account
2.00 gC - 2 Edges
2.00 gC - Painful Edge
5.00 gC - Ruined Orgasm
-------------
71.00 gC - Remaining

Reports

Edges: I started this dare having no orgasm for more than a week, so edging was a hard task for me. I just rubbed the sweet spot under the cock head with my precum and came fast near to the point of no return, but was able to do it two times in one hour without cumming, although my balls are hurting a bit.
Ruined Orgasm: The third time I tried it, it was not possible to hold back the orgasm, it came so quick. I put my fingers away immediately, and saw how my cock clenched three times, while some thick white juice was running down my hard and red penis. I licked it all away.
Painful Edge: After a while I was tired and went to the bathroom for brushing my teeth. Suddenly I had the idea to put some toothpaste into my peehole. I used a smooth, slim plastic cap that fits good, put toothpaste on it and shoved it about 2 cm into the peehole. It started to burn inside, what made me horny and hard again. I edged again with increasing pain in the urethra. The drops of precum I licked tasted good - like peppermint ;-)

Deposited: 9.00 gC

Last edited by darkblue; 06-16-2018 at 03:14 AM.
darkblue is offline   Reply With Quote