View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 12:45 PM   #42
Bloxo
getDare Succubus

Round 3...this could have gone better...

We have two players who haven't followed the rules and must receive punishment Elle99 and Strangerthings
You are to spin the gunge, action and forfeit wheels and post a record on here

You may not play again until this is done

but otherwise in summary:

Well a rather frustrated hungrycaterpiller gave me an ice cream crotch shot...this will be completed tonight, someone please make sure he gets messy next time for me!

Natalie_XI managed to fight off ruhohraggy87 in an epic game of battleship, where he has to get covered in apple sauce, chocolate syrup and mayo + take a Bondage challenge, don't mess with this girl I warn you!

Aglaia received some beans over the head and a forfeit of abstinence for one day from Binky

While thelights got a 2 minute cold shower from dandushma, a small piece of revenge for his recent egging and body writing forfeit

and that was all folks...

I want to remind any players joining to read all the rules before playing, you spoil the game by not taking part properly and if this keeps happening I will start to issue permanent bans, people are here to get messy after all!!

The next round will start later tonight, no one is to sign up before the round starts or you will get a punishment from me...

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote