Thread: Holly's Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 10:56 PM   #44
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 44

Chapter forty four

Holly's POV

I was exhausted, I kept rocking backwards and forwards, dead on my feet. I was concerned that in a moment I'd just collapse onto the floor with exhaustion. I kept blinking trying to prise my eyes open. My body just wanted to climb into the comfortable bed in front of me, not caring that James was in it or the consequences of that. The rational part of me did care and that was why I hadn't moved. I glanced at the clock. 3:30.

I yawned. I'd been up almost 24 hours, in fact I probably had. The bell had gone off at 4:30 the previous day, but I'd been awake for a while before that after the... well. And I still had a complete new day to get through. There would be no time for sleeping. I yawned again, this one bigger and louder. I clamped my hand over my mouth scared it would wake up James. I stared at the flashing red clock as the minutes ticked down until I could return to the kitchen.

4:00

I stepped forwards quietly but quickly, leaving the room as silently as possible and closing the door behind me with no noise. I ran down the stairs to the kitchen. Everyone was still lying on the floor, asleep. I crept over to my spot between Liam and George and snuggled under my blanket, my eyes closing immediately.

It was a matter of moments before I was awoken. I felt awful, but slightly more refreshed than I could have been without sleep. We all sat up where we were as Luke's brother, clearly the person in charge of us was going to change every day, read out the list of tasks. This morning I was paired with Liam and we were going to make and cook the hash browns, as yesterday we would then stay to serve, but this time we would be washing up at lunch rather than breakfast and we'd be heading off to do room cleaning. I stretched my body out as Matt or Mark explained what was happening, my shoulders were especially achy. He finished and we started to move. Liam helped me up and we headed to the pantry to get the potatoes and the onions and some eggs. We agreed he'd boil the potatoes and then grate them while I dealt with the onions and eggs and then actually made the hash browns for him to fry. We split our different ways as I headed to a worktop with my many onions and four eggs. I was relieved to find that so far I'd been given food I could cook to make. I knew that might not always be true but for now it was.

I cracked four eggs into a bowl, careful not to get shell in it and then beat them with a fork. I put them to the side and began to cut the tops and bottoms of the onions before peeling the top few layers off onion skin off. Didn't want them to have the hard, tasteless edge - or I'd be getting punished again. I halved the onions and then I took a grater. I began grating the onion into thin strips that felt a bit slimy. My eyes were watering from the fumes the onion was releasing and at one moment I almost grated my finger off. Once grated I then took a knife and roughly diced through the strands both ways, trying to get the pieces of onion as small as possible, luckily I'd gone against the grain of the onion so the pieces were small. I put them in a new bowl and then rinsed them under the sink to get rid of the slimyness. I then patted them dry with a cloth. Leaving the onion and egg on the worktop I checked on Liam. He was just grating the potato into a bowl. We took it back over to the worktop. I added the onion and carefully mixed it so that the onion was spread throughout the potato mix. I threw in some salt, pepper and herbs and mixed those in well as well. Slowly bit by bit we added egg to combine it better and so that it would form a little patty that could easily be fried without falling apart. We both shaped them and then Liam began to fry them while I cleaned down the worksurfaces we'd used.

They looked fantastic when they came out of the pan and I was astounded as to how well Liam could fry things. We placed them on a platter and then, Liam grabbing a tray of toast, went to line up with the others. Like yesterday, we were all waiting for the porridge which took longer to make than many other things - which was surprising given the amount of work we had to put into the hash browns in comparison to the porridge.

We trailed into the breakfast hall and placed our trays down. George, Lucy, Liam and I took our places at the edges until asked to serve. No longer doing anything, I began to be hit with exhaustion again, my eyes determined to close and let my body sleep. I saw Luke arrive and snapped fully to attention. I saw him glance at me in concern. I bet he could see my tiredness somehow.

Luke's POV

She looked awful as if she'd been awake all night. Mind you, it wouldn't surprise me if she had been. She had dark circles under her eyes, she was standing less tall then yesterday, there was a slight lean to her posture and her head kept dropping as though she was nodding off. Someone double clapped and they all stepped closer and I was shocked to see how pale and unwell she looked. She made her way towards my seat and when she was next to me, serving me, I grabbed her arm and made her look at me. She kept her face down, avoiding showing me the dark circles and paleness of her skin. She was exhausted, and practically in zombie mode.

I quietly told her what I wanted and she put it on a plate and placed it down. Everyone else had been served, so they all stepped backwards in case we needed them. With my back to her, I couldn't see how she was doing but George and Lucy were both looking at her concerned from the other side, so I guessed not great.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]