Thread: Holly's Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 11:04 PM   #32
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 32

Chapter thirty two

Holly's POV

Listening to Luke's father speak I realised that Luke had tried to prevent the incident last night. He'd got into trouble over it and ... well I was being punished as a result but he cared. He actually cared. Last night when I'd been abused, it hadn't been choice. It had been demand. I smiled as I followed him out. Relieved to have answer.

We walked down the corridors and I realised that a lot of them were unfamiliar. We obviously weren't going back to my room. He was obviously taking me somewhere to even train for this event or complete some of my tasks.

Luke's POV

I have no idea how Holly can be so optimistic. She's smiling, there's a spring in her step. She's so positive all of the time. And I love her for that. I didn't exchange any words with her, just led her to one of the training rooms. It was the smallest of the eight available, but it was also the quietest. Only Cara, Jack and Conor used it because the facilities... well lets just say they weren't as fantastic as the rest.

We walked into the very grey concrete room, with no natural light. It was chilly and I was relieved to have my thick jumper with me. I glanced at Holly and could see the goosebumps forming. "Sorry it's so cold," Jack said, looking up when we entered. Holly shrugged her shoulders. I elbowed her in the ribs and pointed upwards. I saw her look up and see all the cameras. Every inch of that room was covered, every angle and close up possible so they could see the full details of what was happening. I closed the door and removed her ownership tag.

"You don't have to wear this whilst in here. But you do have to wear it when you leave. Understood?" I asked.

"Yes Sir," she said meekly looking at her feet. I don't think it was nerves, I think it was wanting to show willing and good behaviour.

"Excellent. Well training has changed for today. I'm going to be teaching you the basic skills you need to be able to do for your role as waitress. You will drill this over and over today and tomorrow. If you mess up, you will be punished. During your time as a waitress you will not need to wear your ownership tag. You will be naked the entire time so that they can see you in all your glory. Now pick up that tray over there," I added pointing to behind Jack's head.

I watched as Holly scuttled over and grabbed the tray and carried it over to me. She stood in front of me, holding the tray in front of her - covering herself with it. I knew it was unintentional but it was against the rules. I sighed and turned away to find a whip. "Turn around," I demanded. She did so quickly and I gave her five lashes. "Every time you mess up you will be whipped. No using the tray to cover yourself at any point. You must fully be on display at all times," I demanded. "Now, hold the tray in one hand as if it was full with plates."

Holly turned her palm over and placed the tray on top. I could see her working out the best way to hold it without covering her. She twisted her arm so that her hand was stuck over the side away from her body at about shoulder height. I swung the whip, catching her stomach five times. She winced and I could see the anger in her eyes. I wasn't telling her the rules because I wasn't allowed to until she messed up. It was torture for both of us. "Not so high. It should be in line with your midriff," I told her. She adjusted her positioning. I nodded approvingly. I glanced around the room and saw Jack completing a task with Liam but Conor and George were sprawled on the floor not doing a lot. "Walk over to Conor and offer him a drink," I said raising my voice so that Conor knew to test her. Conor winked at me to say he had got the message.

Holly's POV

I kept my head high as I walked towards Conor. I was scared of tripping over my own feet but guessed looking down would be punishable. I kept glancing out the corner of my eye at the tray. I was struggling to keep it flat now. How was I going to cope when it was laden with food or drink? I got to Conor and paused in front of him. He'd stood up by the time I reached him and watched me carefully. I bit my lip but offered the tray towards him, trying to keep it away from my body. As I did so, I looked down a little so I wasn't staring into his eyes.

"Oops," I heard. I glanced upwards. "I knocked off all your glasses. What are you going to do?" he asked. I crouched down to pick them up and within moments was yanked back upwards. "No," he said gently. "You bend at the hips only. No knees, no crouching. You may need to widen your stance to reach things that have been dropped. Understand?" he asked.

"Yes Sir," I said politely.

"Secondly, always look at the person, don't look away. They won't like it," he added. I nodded. "If it is red wine on a white carpet what are you going to do?"

"Get cleaning stuff?" I replied cautiously.

"Yep. It is at that stage you can then kneel on all fours, butt high in air to clean up. You may find that some guests will tell you to get on all four and either lick or eat it up yourself. They get joy out of watching you scrabble," Conor added. He turned to Luke. "Two things wrong," he shouted. I scurried back to him to face the punishment.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]