Thread: Holly's Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2017, 12:33 AM   #29
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 29

Chapter twenty nine

Holly's POV

I woke up to a ringing noise. I was in a foul mood. I'd had time to think and I knew that what had happened last night wasn't part of my contract. And I was fuming as a result. I sat upright in my bed and glanced around. The blindfold had gone. No trace of it anywhere. Luke was there, sat on the end of my bed. I glowered at him. He looked sadly back at me.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"You'd better be. It really hurt," I added knowing my voice had taken on a whiny tone.

"I know. I can imagine. And I can only continue to apologise about it. I didn't want it to happen," he explained. "I tried to persuade them to stop it from happening."

"But you still went ahead with it," I accused brazenly. He nodded sadly. Seeing him so dejected and upset with hurting me made my heart flutter. I couldn't remain angry, not forever. "What's first this morning?" I asked, softening my tone.

He held up an awkward looking machine. Taking a closer look I realised it was a cow milking device. Despite him putting a stop to the hormone injection and added udders, he still had to put me through the training. I got out of the bed. He told me it would be easier to be on all fours as it was very heavy when attached to my chest so the closer it was to the ground, the less tugging would happen. I got on all fours. He attached the straps around my back and two of the suction cups to my breasts. He gently let the machine dangle and I realised what he meant. He flicked a switch and the suction increased dragging my tender nipples. Luckily Luke had taken my nipple rings out before attaching it to me or it would have been even more painful. In his hand he held up some wax strips. I knew it was necessary but the idea of him doing it to me while I was helpless gave me shivers.

Luke's POV

I'd prepared myself for Holly's anger at the branding. I'd expected it. But as much as I'd prepared for it, the malice in her eyes had stunned me and threw me. I felt guilty and upset about all that had happened yesterday and seeing her upset and angry about it only fuelled it.

I set up the milking machine for her. I hated doing this because I knew eventually she would need the injections for this to be complete. She'd bet it, it was happening and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

She looked like she was in pain. Like the suction was too strong and was hurting her. I turned away unable to see the pain. I started rubbing the wax strips to heat them up. I placed them on the back of her legs to started, ripping off any tiny little hairs that had grown. every time I did so she jolted uncomfortably, which would have made the pain from the machine worse. I slowly moved up to her arse to ensure she was fully hair free. I then moved onto her arms. I was keeping a close eye on my watch so I knew when ten minutes had passed. The cameras were rolling, so if I took it off before the expected time, well, after kicking off last night who knows what would happen. I ripped the wax strips off her arms, her face wincing in pain.

The time finished so I switched the machine off and removed it. She let out such a sigh of relief. The look in my eye as she was about to speak warned her to be careful.

"Thank you for milking this dirty cow Sir. This cow deserves the treatment it receives," Holly said mindful of her third person. I said nothing but kicked her gently in the ribs to tell her to roll over. She did so.

Holly's POV

I'd forgotten about the cameras until I'd seen Luke's warning look. The double dildo still my holes warned me about screwing up in front of them. I rolled over as he instructed through his foot. I lay flat on my back while he continued with the wax strips ripping off my hair. Able to focus on just one thing at a time now I thanked him after every strip was removed. He just smiled at me. Pleased with my work. I heard a slight whirring sound like something was powering down. I saw Luke glance behind him. He visibly relaxed and so did I.

I sat up. "Let's go get some breakfast," he said. I nodded and stood up, getting into my ownership tag. He replaced my nipple rings as well much to my horror. I followed him out, jingling as I did so. It was so humiliating. I could feel my cheeks blushing red. The whole idea of being stark naked bothered me but not as much as the bells.

We sat down at a table with Cara and Lucy, and Jack and Conor and their slaves. Lucy and the two guys sat on one side of the table while Cara, Jack and Conor sat the other. Luke indicated that she should them on the other side. She sat in between the boys.

Luke's POV

"I never introduced you properly," I said looking at Holly. "This is Jack," he said indicating the slightly darker haired brother, "and this is Conor," he said. She smiled weakly.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Sir," Holly said carefully. They smiled back.

"It's nice to meet you too Holly. Next to you is George," Conor said cheerfully.

"And on the other side is Liam," Jack added. Each of the slaves nodded their head in indication slightly. I saw Holly look at them and take it in.

I looked towards the head table. There was no food out this morning. I wondered why. Everyone was sat with the slaves grouped on one side and the masters on the other. That meant there was some announcement to be made. Food wouldn't be served until afterwards. I regretted my outburst last night, concerned that my behaviour would have an impact on what was about to happen.

A/n: just a heads up that in a few chapters there will be some rape. Just a warning if you don't want to continue reading

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]