Thread: Holly's Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 01:24 AM   #20
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 20

Chapter twenty

Holly and Luke had no idea how long they sat there. Holly curled up in a ball, head against Luke's chest on the cold basement floor. But they didn't care. They were reunited. They were back together. Luke pushed a strand of damp sweaty hair out of Holly's face.

"Hols," he whispered, his voice tentative. "Holly. I'm so sorry," he said. "This should never of happened," he added.

Holly stretched slightly, uncurling slowly. Holly tried to clear her voice but it still came out hoarse and weak. "Luke, I get it. You didn't choose the punishment. And if you'd stopped..." her voice cracked. She coughed again. "We both would have got punished," she said. She tilted her head so she was looking up at him. She was relieved to see he was looking down at her, his eyes warm and welcoming but behind them she could see a slither of pain and guilt. She sat up fully and pressed her side into his, making sure she kept her eyes on his. "I get it," she said.

Luke wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tight. He didn't want to let go of her. He didn't want to have her leave his side. He wanted her. He released slowly but kept his arms loosely around her. "Do you reckon you can walk?" he asked. "I mean I'm happy to carry you back to the room but if you can walk that would be better," he suggested. Holly held up her hands asking for help to get up. Luke slid away from her and got to his feet, grabbing her arms and pulling gently - so as not to increase the pain she was already feeling.

Holly's legs were shaking with the effort of standing but she was up and Luke was stood by her side. "Tag?" she whispered. "I need my tag don't I?" Luke looked over her injured body, not wanting to make it worse. He nodded. "Did you get it back?" she asked. He nodded again. "Go on then, I need your help to get into it." Luke bit his lip. He really didn't want to subject her to this on top of the punishment she'd already had, but she was right. If she was caught not wearing it again... well she'd be straight back down here for more and he was certain her body couldn't stand anymore.

He left her standing shakily on her own and went towards the stairs where he had left the tag when he had come downstairs earlier. He took it back to her and with the gentlest of touches helped attach it to her nipples and neck. She winced but she didn't say anything. He threaded his arm around her waist and supported her as they walked back up the stairs and to her room.

They didn't talk. There was silence. But it wasn't uncomfortable. It was relaxed. Luke closed the door behind them as they entered Holly's room. He quickly removed the tag and Holly inched her way to her bed and carefully climbed on top of it. She lay face down and Luke could see clearly the damage the paddles and whips had done to her back and arse. There was a thin line of blood across her back where he had whipped her, her arse was bright red, almost purple. He slumped to the ground and cried.

Holly heard sobbing behind her. She twisted her head so she could see off the bed and towards Luke. "Why are you crying?" she asked. Luke didn't respond. "Luke, please. Don't cry. I just want to snuggle... with you," she requested.

Luke choked back his sobs and stared at her. "How can you want me? I'm a monster," he said. Holly shook her head and went to open her mouth. "No Holly. I am. You're bleeding. You're purple. And its because of me," he said.

Holly shifted uncomfortably, trying t move off the bed but she was in too much pain to even move towards him and comfort him. She stopped trying to move. "I don't care. You are the only person who has been friendly to me. And it may sound crazy but I think I'm falling for you."

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]