View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 12:40 AM   #37
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordsmiff View Post
All the female members seem to put pics on their dislike or limits list. None of them seem to want to share pics. What do they have to hide? I'd love to exchange pics with a female member but can't find one that does it. ��
Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomedbear View Post

Some people might be kinky, but aren't that brave to share nudes with secret services.
Between you you've basically summed up the reasons why a lot of females have pics as a limit. Because for a large number of members on this site when they see the word pics they automatically think that a) they are happy to take pictures of their nude bodies and b) they have a right to spam the girl for nudes and pics that they might find uncomfortable, and c) they are entitled to those pictures, d) they can use them for blackmail and demand more. It's a vicious cycle.

There has to be an element of trust, having a picture on the internet can be really life-damaging for a lot of people depending on their jobs, their friends, even their family life. You don't know what the impact or implications are, and if there is no trust there's no guarantee that pictures you send - nude or otherwise- won't end up in the widespread internet.

I know for a fact that my family situation is so awkward that if an identifiable picture of me doing something from this site ended up in the widespread internet, my family life would honestly disintegrate.

I'm not criticising you for wanting to share pics, it's something that when I develop trust begin to do, but they will always be unidentifiable of me and my location, and never nude because that's uncomfortable for me. I don't have anything to hide, I'm just hyper-aware of my reality.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote