View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 06:12 AM   #10
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Yes I know the quiz is made for girls, but I think as some males have done it can be altered so that it could be unisex so I'm answering it anyway.

0. Taking anal?
If we're talking about self experimentation, I would put it at a 2.5. Anal is kind of difficult to define for me due to digestive issues. Like it feels good...once all the digestive stuff is done. If self experimentation does not count I get one point.

1. Drinking your partner pee?
0 points, even though that was never an option. I'm not that big of a fan of excrement play. Some people I'd let them pee on me as a sign of submission but never would drink it.

2. Having written something slutty on your body with permanent marker?
3 points. I actually just did that this week. And I may have done it in the past too. But you know permanent marker does fade eventually. It's not like totally permanent like a tattoo.

3. Doing ass-to-mouth?
2 points. I would say I've done this not with a dick. But I took a walk with a drumstick (for playing drums) up my ass and then sucked it off. I didn't particularly enjoy it but if it was a dick or a strap-on and I had an enema prior or was clean, I'd do it again.

4. Fucking with a complete stranger?
3 points. I would say that I had sex with someone I had only met two times prior and those times were for sexual acts (mostly foreplay) before we actually had sex.

5. Drinking cum from a condom/glass?
1 point. I would do this but it would be hard. Drinking cum is a lot easier when you can't see it for me anyway. Like if there's a dick in my mouth I swallow very easily when a guy cums in it.

6. Doing a gangbang? (5 or more is considered a gang; 4 or less are only a boy scouts party)
1 point. It's definitely a fantasy, but I'd do it provided that all the guys are clean.

7. Being the party rape-slut?
1 point. Kind of the same as above. If everyone was clean I'd do it and if I ever went to a party which I usually don't.

8. Eating pussy?
3 points all the way, no questions asked. I love giving cunnilingus.

9. Doing a rim job?
2 points. This may have been 3 if the guy was cleaner or maybe it wouldn't. I'd like to try it again with someone who was cleaned out.

10. Being collared and leashed?
1 point. I'm not big into pet play, but collared and leashed is definitely something I'd like to do.

11. Fucked in public?
1 point. Public nudity is one of my fetishes but exhibitionism is not. So I would do this if there was no chance of being caught or arrested, as I think it's tolerable in some countries, but not mine.

12. Wearing a buttplug for more than 8 hours a day?
0 points. I've had a dildo in my ass for more than 6 hours and it was not comfortable, I'm assuming the plug would be the same way and would cause more digestive turmoil that I'm not prepared to deal with.

13. Being slapped?
2 points. Was ordered to slap myself across the face a few times when I was with a previous Domme. Didn't particularly enjoy it or not enjoy it.

14. Wearing a spider gag?
0 points. I hate being gagged and having your mouth opened wide to make partials or x-rays when you're at the dentist is bad enough for me.

15. Being tied up?
0 points. I hate bondage because if I can't move, especially my legs, for an extended period of time, I start to get symptoms of a panic attack.

So except for one person...I'm not much of a bitch. 22.5 points.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote