Thread: Fiction: Lexie's First Game
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 07:54 PM   #152
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Hey all! I have a question for you all. I have a few ideas running through my head for the next couple of parts. Whichever one gets the most votes by Friday at midnight, my time will be with what I go with. This will be the feature of a part that will happen between parts 15 and 20. I will accept votes in comments or PMs.

A.
Spoiler:
Vanessa is part of a massive gang bang. All of the guys fuck each of her holes at least twice.

B.
Spoiler:
Each guy is fucked in the ass by each other guy. (Each guy is fucked a minimum of four times).

C.
Spoiler:
Each guy is partnered up with a girl (two girls will have to sit out for this one). There will be a competition to see which guy can get the girl to cum the most and which girl can get the guy to come the most.

If anybody has any additions to a choice send me a PM. I will gladly take all suggestion into consideration.

Part 13 is going to be a double part, it will not necessarily be two rounds, but it will be roughly 4000 words instead of the 1000-2000 the other parts have been.

Limits: Permanent and anything involving bodily fluids. Anything else is fair game, unless I have a legit reason not to do it.

Punish me here! Feel free to send me punishments through PM, commenting on my punishment post, or by messaging on kik, username is the same.

Check Out My Blog! I will be posting daily updates on my chores and punishments!

Last edited by DreamMistress96; 08-01-2017 at 09:02 PM.
DreamMistress96 is offline   Reply With Quote