View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 06:11 AM   #5
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

What does your current toilet paper look like?
Um, it's white and it has perforations for the separate sheets. I'm sure it has some lightly embedded design, but I wouldn't be able to tell you what it is. I do know I need to buy some soon.

What color is your toothbrush?
It's white but it has some magenta coloring on it too, and I think some turquoise? I'm not sure as I usually don't notice things like that.

Would you let me paint your face blue?
No. Even though I love the color blue, and even though it would make me look unprofessional which would PROBABLY get me sent home from work, which I really don't want to go today. I don't like messy of pretty much anything, and paint can stain and it would be a pain to get out of my hair.

What is in your pockets right now?
Probably my wallet...I say probably because as I'm answering I'm not wearing anything that has pockets...or anything at all except a pair of glasses but I do know what pants I'll be wearing today.

How many spoons do you own?
Too many, just a round estimate at least 20.

How long is your left big toe in centimeters?
You're asking these questions to an American, one of the few countries, if not the only country that doesn't use the metric system. I can't even guess on how long it is without looking like an idiot, and I'm too lazy to get out of bed right now and get my ruler to measure it.

Do you peel a banana from the top or from the bottom?
I don't. I can't eat bananas as they literally make me gag. And before some smart-aleck person says it no I did not try to stuff the whole thing down my throat in one go.

What is the last thing you bought and how much did it cost?
The last thing I bought was my supper last night which consisted of pizza, stuffed garlic knots, and pop. I do have leftovers of course and the whole thing costed me about $30.

Describe your bathroom door in as much detail as possible.
It's white, it's wooden, it has a gray doorknob, and no lock, and has golden hinges. That's literally it. My apartment doesn't have the most ornate designs.

What was the last thing you put into your mouth?
All the way in my mouth? Water. But I was playing with my lip this morning with my thumb and index finger, but it didn't actually go in my mouth.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote