View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 06:04 PM   #16
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

What is the ugliest part of your body and what makes it so ugly?
I would say my feet is the ugliest part of my body. What makes them ugly is that the bottom, especially the hells have a lot of callouses on them. I also get bored so I have picked at them and peeled strips of dead skin off them especially my left heel. Of course you wouldn't know this if you just saw the top of my feet.
Did you ever fantasize about having sex with a friend or family member? If so, who? If you could do so without any consequences, would you?
While I do have two hot female second cousins, I can't really recall if I've ever fantasized about them personally. If I did, it was probably my female second cousin from my mother's side. I have fantasized also about having sex with friends, there's a fair amount of females on this site that are my friends that I've fantasized about. In real life, I've fantasized about a few girls that I've met by being involved in my church's youth group...yeah go figure. I've also fantasized about being used and abused/raped (non-consensual) by three of my male friends. If I could without consequences, I'd say yes to all except my male friends. We are talking about no consequences here, because usually my fantasies are away from them because I don't like the thought of breaking up marriages.
Did you ever kiss a guy? French kiss? Did you like it? Are you straight?
I have never kissed or French kissed a guy, although it is something I want to experience someday. I am not straight, I am bisexual but I would only date or marry a woman.
What was the last thing you failed?
That's a very good question...I don't know if this really counts but I was doing a Picross puzzle and messed up and couldn't fix it. But I'm not sure if that would really fail as I can just do it later. I guess you could say the last thing I failed was catching my friends in a game of Nintendoland. We were playing the Animal Crossing game and I failed all three times.
How many consecutive push ups can you do?
Not a lot and I'm not sure I can really answer this question as I don't really do push-ups and couldn't tell you the last time I did one. But like I said not a lot.

My random thread:
Last lost bet?

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote