View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 10:46 PM   #57
Anjelen
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Anjelen Send a message via Yahoo to Anjelen

Okay. Allow me for a while to stop being halfway decent. Kid gloves are coming off...

...Loke, you're joking, right? Otherwise, what's brought on this sudden crusade against the 15-and-below crowd seeing what they're going to be able to find anyway? Not to mention the fact that anyone with a two-digit IQ can circumvent the security measures for age on this site. There's not a lot Depp can do about that.

I've seen you around this site for at least, what, two years now? Isn't it a bit late to go and fly in the face of rules that even to you should be well-established by now?

"i've been to another site where the age limit was 18" - right. And the age limit here isn't. Fucking live with it like you have been doing for the last two years at least, and don't get your fricking panties in a knot because other places do things differently.

Have you had a shortage of attention lately? Because if this thread is serious, i can see no other reason for you posting it than you needing to be in the limelight for a while.

"Words that the under 16s should not be seeing" - i've said it before, Loke, and i'll say it again. Grow up. If people haven't learned to call their pee-pee a penis and their slitty a pussy by the time they're 16 then by god they need a vocabulary update.

"The holy spirit has opened my eyes" - Get off it already. Noone likes a zealot, Loke - and you haven't got a leg to stand on, particularly not after your two plus years here. You should know better by now, wouldn't you agree?

Personally - while i respect your religion - i think it's a rather bad idea to go rubbing your religion in people's eyes. Again - i respect your faith and your belief in any diety, even if i myself do not believe whatsoever. But to imply that you've heard the voice of god and it said "stop Depp from corrupting the below-sixteen crowd?" - that's a load of bull and you know it.

I, personally, find it rather offensive of you.

"How can i leave when Depp needs so much help?" - clearly you've been out of the limelight too long, Loke - Depp has been doing a great job for howevermany years he's been doing it before i got here, and since i got here. While there's certainly some decisions i do not agree with - the age factor is not one of them.

You're not Mother Theresa, Loke - you're not going to 'save' anyone, especially not if you continue to come across as a blatant nutcase all of the sudden. You've been here for at least two years now - all this does, now, is make you a hyppocrit.

Accept the fact that this site isn't yours. Accept the fact that this site is ran by it's owner and moderators the way they seem fit - and accept the fact that they certainly do their best not to break any laws. Just take a quick detour to the ban list every once in a while and you'll see what i mean.

Accept the fact that Jesus Isn't Everybody's Lord And Savior.

And last but not least, get off your attention-whoring high-horse already, Loke. You're not fooling anyone, least of all me.

... Sorry, i just had to get that off my chest. I could go on like this for a while, though.
Last but not least, Loke - thanks for annoying the living fuck out of me. It was looking to be such a beautiful morning, too...

* How to not be a Dumbinant *
* Here's your chance to ask me anything! *

"It's better to try and fail than to fail to try."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-- Nunc Intellego --

Last edited by Anjelen; 05-12-2010 at 10:48 PM.