View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 03:32 AM   #7
corrupted

Default A's Game

[Note: For equipment where there were options, I've used binder clips for clamps, heat cream (rather than of toothpaste), and a cane for spanking. The three dildos are: 6"/1.5" (small); 7.5"/2" (medium); 13.5"/2.5" (large)]

A's Game

He decided to start with the edge, rather than taking extra points. Edging isn't something he enjoys, but he knows my punishments are worse. It's fun having him excited from the beginning, though. Makes him more pliable later.

Roll: 1
Space: 1 - Put a clamp on each nipple and keep them on for the rest of the game.
It's a good start to a game when he's already wincing. Combining a clamp with an already stretched piercing is painful, apparently (who knew). He clamped the binder clips behind where the piercings are so they're especially hard to pull off.

Roll: 3
Space: 4 - Rub toothpaste or heat cream on your nipples and leave it on for the rest of the game.
Since his nipples were already stinging a bit, it didn't look fun, but I still made him do it himself. He used heat cream, which (in my opinion) has a much harsher burn than toothpaste.

Roll: 6
Space: 10 - Hold an ice cube on each nipple until they both melt completely.
So much nipple play so early in the game! He said that it was numbing the pain from the clamps and heat cream, but the coldness was a new pain in itself. He told me that he didn't look forward to the numbness wearing off and the rest of the pain coming back.

Space: 11 - Do 10 pushups.
Simple enough. All my slaves are in good shape and don't have trouble with this kind of stuff.

Roll: 5
Space: 16 -> 6 - Drink a full glass of water.
An easy task, but with daunting implications.

Space: 7 -> 14 - Give your clit/dick 10 moderate spanks.
I did the spanks for him, using a cane on the end of his dick. I didn't think 'moderate' would make him scream, but alas.

Space: 19 - Put 4 clamps on your genitals and keep them on for the rest of the game.
He got to chose where they went, but I put them on him, since the binder clips were quite big and he looked like he was going to put them on too gently. I snapped 3 of them only his balls and 1 on the top side of his cock.

Roll: 4
Space: 23 - Drink a full glass of water.
Again, easy. He was already starting to look a bit uncomfortable after that, though. I don't think he peed before starting the game, oops!

Space: 24 - Snap a rubber band 5 times on each nipple.
Another task for me to do. I'd picked a nice thick rubber band and I pulled it back a few inches for each snap. He was definitely feeling his nipples again.

Space: 29 - Write ‘USE ME’ in permanent marker somewhere on your body.
I wrote it on his ass in large letters - one word on each cheek.

Space: 30 - Push your small dildo all the way into your ass/pussy and leave it there for the rest of the game or until you are given conflicting instructions.
Very easy for him, given how anal is his speciality. 6" is nothing in his ass.

Space: 34 - Put 1 ice cube in your ass (and 1 in your pussy if applicable) until it has melted completely.
So he was taking out the dildo already, and replacing it with an ice cube. Just one ice cube isn't much, but he looked very tense for a few minutes. I guess we're not really designed to get so cold up there.

Space: 39 - Give each ass cheek 25 hard spanks.
Another fun task for me! I don't go easy when it comes to spanking, especially if it's meant to be 'hard'. I gave each word from 'USE ME' a solid lashing.

Space: 43 - Push your medium dildo all the way into your ass/pussy and leave it there for the rest of the game or until you are given conflicting instructions.
Back to the anal! 7.5" are still pretty easy for him.

Space: 47 - Drink a full glass of water.
Third glass of the game and he really isn't enjoying it!

Space: 51 -> 67 - Edge six times, holding each edge for 15 seconds.
Seriously a joy to watch, given how much he hates edging. If there's one thing he hates more than simply edging, it's having to hold it.

Space: 72 - Put a clamp on each nipple and keep them on for the rest of the game. Tie a 2 foot long string to each clamp and tie the strings to your thumbs.
Time to break out the string! 2 feet is still quite a significant distance, so I didn't expect it to be too hard for him (the reason I set it to 2 feet is so that people can still manage to do later tasks in the game).

Space: 73 - Need to pee? You’re only allowed to pee if you empty your bladder into a glass and drink it. If you don’t do this, give yourself a swirly. Immediately after drinking the pee or giving yourself a swirly, you must drink two full glasses of water out of the toilet.
It was fun watching how conflicted he looked when I read this out to him. He very clearly needed to pee, but he hates drinking urine. I said that there was a chance the game could go on for a lot longer without him having the chance to pee again, so he decided to go through with peeing into a glass and drinking it. After finishing that, he had the two more glasses of water from the toilet.

Roll: 2
Space: 75 - Rub toothpaste or heat cream inside your ass (and pussy if applicable) and leave it on for the rest of the game. If you already have some on, reapply it.
I love the painful tasks! He took the dildo out of his ass and reluctantly squeezed some heat cream onto a finger. I made him add more until he had a large glob of it, then made him push the whole thing into his ass and massage it around a bit. He was practically crying from how much it stung!

Roll: 6
Space: 81 - Give each ass cheek, your clit/dick, and your balls/pussy 25 hard spanks each.
It's becoming a very fun game for me. I did the areas in the order listed above. His ass was already tender, and then his dick is obviously a lot more sensitive, but his balls by far hurt the most. It took a while to get through all 25 spanks with the cane on his balls. I'll need to get him to work on his speed at recovering from pain in the future.

Space: 84 - Put 5 ice cubes in your ass (and 5 in your pussy if applicable), and squat/sit over a bowl of ice so that your genitals are covered in the ice. Stay in that position for 5 minutes, but keep holding the ice inside you until it has finished melting.
Another ice dare! This just gets better and better. After he pushed the five ice cubes into his ass, I quickly pushed him down so that he was sitting on the bowl of ice with his cock and balls completely submerged. The five minutes was very short for me, but sounded like it was an eternity for him.

Space: 87 -> 94 - Drink a glass of water out of the toilet, then give yourself a swirly. Do this three times, then finish by drinking another glass of water from the toilet. If you need to pee, pee into a glass and drink all of it. On your next roll, roll two dice and add them together.
It hadn't been too long since he'd last peed, but he had already had a few more glasses of water. When I got him to start the drinking and swirlies, he hadn't decided yet if he was gonna take the opportunity to pee. He drank his first glass of water, then did his first swirly. I made sure he had his head pushed far down and flushed for him. As soon as his head was back up, I scooped another glass of water out of the toilet and made him drink it quickly so that he barely got a break before the second swirly. We repeated that pattern until he had finished the third swirly and had his final glass of water. He was completely out of breath, but he also decided that, after so much more water, he did want to pee after all, so he peed into a glass and drank it.

Roll: 9
Space: 97 - Put a clamp on each nipple and each ball/labia and keep them on for the rest of the game. Tie a 1 foot long string to each of the clamps, and tie the nipple strings to your thumbs and the ball/labia strings to your big toes. If you pull them off at any time, but them back on immediately; if you pull off the nipple clamps, put them back on at 90º to where they were. On your next roll, roll two dice and add them together.
He already had the clamps and strings on his nipples, so I shortened them to 1 foot, which he instantly had a lot more trouble with. Adding two more binder clips to his balls was fun (for me), and I connected then to his toes. He spent a few minutes adjusting and working out how to move with such limited movement. He kept forgetting about the strings and accidentally moving and pulling at the clamps. They were tight enough that they didn't come off, but looked very painful.

Space: 100
Wow, that was very quick to get to 100; he's very lucky he didn't have to bounce back even once! He ended up with 46 points.
For the final section, he rolled 1 - Divide your number of points by 5 (and round up). That is the number of days you aren’t allowed to cum for.
So that means he gets 46/5 = 9.2->10 days without an orgasm.

By then, he was just relieved to get rid of all the clamps and the dildo, but he's gonna hate the next 10 days. He usually gets to cum every day or two, so this'll be hard for him. Overall, I'd say he was VERY lucky with his rolls, so I'll have to do it again with him some time. Maybe in 10 days, to see if he's allowed to cum then...

My identity is not important
My BDSM Test Results
Equipment

About my slaves
Control their calendar (teamup)
Suggest tasks for them

Don't ask me for dares/punishments
If you need to be punished, here's some inspiration

Looking for something to do?
Snakes & Ladders
Chess
corrupted is offline   Reply With Quote