View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 09:26 AM   #81
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them?
I'm a switch and even though I identify more as a submissive, contrary to what the populous seems to view me as, I would rather tie someone up and tease them. The reason behind this is because I absolutely hate being tied up. If I can't move very freely for a prolonged amount of time I start to get claustrophobic and panic. It's not a fun experience.

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.
I've tasted my own cum but for me it just seems watery, no real taste, but the texture of just an emulsion like that is just ugh, but it's a price I'd be willing to pay to cum anytime I want.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you
Blindfolded and receive oral. I've received oral from men and women, so gender isn't that big of a factor when it comes to oral. Also second option once again, don't like being tied up, and given the fact that I don't know who's fucking me, I want to lose my anal virginity to a woman with a strap-on before I get fucked by a man. That could ruin the goal and I kind of want to give up my last vestige of virginity to someone special. Nobody in mind right now but I just don't want it to be a one-night standish thing.

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you
I'm really hung up on the word worship in this scenario. Being a Christian and breaking the first commandment of the Big Ten, kind of makes the question impossible to answer. However, take out the word worship and I'll take the first one. Whoever wants to fuck me that could be awesome but then you also have to take into consideration, underagers, rapists, serial killers, people are HIV positive. Just there are options that you don't want to deal with.

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped?
Have my feet worshipped. While I'm not opposed to feet, it's just a fetish I don't understand in the least. But considering where feet have been, I honestly would have no desire and would find it unsanitary.

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed
I don't know how to deep-throat and I don't want to see if I can. However, I would take the first option of being throat fucked for an hour and take as much cum as I can. Why? Think about this logically, if you're a slave for 12 hours who is to say that one of the acts you won't be doing is being throat-fucked for an hour nonstop and taking as much cam as you can. If I am scared and I have to through such a horrendous experience I'd rather have it over with instead of having to do it anyway and endure 11 more hours of who knows what.

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you?
I of course don't like either because of the tied part. I would go with hot wax though. True wax can cause burns but whipping can cause blood if used brutally.

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO
As some people I said I don't have a s.o. However, I'm pretty sure I'd be jealous if I had to watch that. Also once again the whole tied-up thing. Take the word worship out and I'd have no problem getting a man ready for his wife by sucking him or whatever else they need me to do. I at least get some activity this way.

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's?
Someone else's...I don't think I need to explain this anymore.

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them?
I think I'd go with a snowball. Either way you're getting cum in your mouth. I would rather it get that way then off someone's feet.

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?
I can imagine each would be uncomfortable but seeing that I don't like cum play I'd probably take the second option provided I can be fucked by a strap-on first because of what I said earlier in this thread.

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.
This is a tough one. Once again I don't have a s.o. but if you have the first choice, I'm in chastity that's bad enough, I would get jealous watching them fuck someone else and the fact that I'll never be able to satisfy them that well, and new lover means that they will probably be staying on for a while eventually could lead to the fact that she would leave you forever to be with her new lover. The second option is hard but is probably the option I would take. Most of my limits are thing that are just assumed and the ones that could be violated I think I could deal with. I hate humiliation but having the option to stay with her that's probably what I would take. But overall, I'm pretty loyal and I don't think I would ever cheat on my s.o. once I get one.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote