View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 05:29 PM   #46
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSpuds View Post
Do you consider yourself Dominant-leaning by nature or by expectation? (i.e. do you ever wish you could sub more often?)

What's the first thing you notice on a person's face?

What's your relationship with religion, if any?

For you, what's most important in a relationship?
1. I'm definitely dominant-leaning by nature, and I sub as often as I get the chance. I'd say my confidence often leads me to take the dominant role in a situation (this is more prevalent, but not exclusive, when online). I've found I'm also quite naturally inclined towards trying to break out of a submissive situation - so it takes a person of strength (either physically or mentally) to maintain my submission for any length of time - even the length of a scene. This is why I think natural, overall.

2. I notice eyes straight away - and pretty eyes can really endear me to a person. I notice mouths a lot too - but I'd say I prefer eyes.

3. I'm an agnostic atheist - so I admit that I really have no idea how it works up there, or how things started, but if I had to choose I'd be inclined to say that there is no higher power. I have no issue with people being religious, so long as it's not forced upon me. This is why I get angry when people kill in the name of such a debatable idea - surely the best way would be to have the debate, and come to a unified conclusion with no death? That's an idealist's view, anyway.

I'm also comfortable because, if I am wrong, when I die I'm certain that a power intelligent enough to create beings as complex and introspective as humans would be able to accept a freedom of opinion. If evidence is presented to me that a God exists then I'll happily change my views, and if that happens when I die then I'll quite confidently explain my decision in front of this power, and I think that they would understand why I stand in my position. Again, maybe I'm just being idealistic.

4. Well, it's a relationship - so you need a good relationship. I'd definitely prioritise this over sex as sex takes up such a comparatively small amount of your time (shut up, I perform just fine). Being good, if not best, friends is absolutely essential, in my eyes.

I like talking to new people. Come and say hello if you'd like to get to know me

26 | M | UK | Bisexual | Switch | Punmaster
About Me | My Blog | BDSM Test

Come and play with me:
My AMA
My KIK - and rules on using it!

An_Jon is offline   Reply With Quote