Thread: Fiction: Right down the hall
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2016, 02:05 PM   #123
Sexualobster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azarialeigh View Post
So it's taken me 2 days on and off to read this. Wow. Please keep writting. I can't wait to hear what happens next
Welcome to the story! You came in just in time, almost finished. I am writing the last chapter now. We're close people.

Note: That's still a few chapters away, I write in advance.

-----------------------------------------

Rosy

James nearly choked me to death as he stared at his phone mesmerised. I couldn't see what was happening to Anja but it sounded violent and James seemed upset that he only had me.

The sounds of shuffling on the other side of the wall were accompanied by whispers of how awesome that was, and the main door opening and shutting a few times. After a few moments, the bathroom was silent. James was still standing on the toilet lid, but he slowly lowered himself down and stepped past me, towards the stall door.

He opened it and walked around the stall wall. I stayed where I was, distraught by the fact that he was going to Anja and not me. I can't lose control. Maybe Anja was really hurt? I walked out the stall and saw James kneeling over Anja who was lying on the floor. She was absolutely coated in semen. Flashbacks of the night Anja had control over me broke any sympathy I might have had for her. But I still couldn't help a nagging feeling of sympathy crawling up to my heart.

I walked over to the sinks and grabbed a hand full of paper towels. Walking past a still kneeling James, I crouched next to Anja and began cleaning her stomach. Anja shifted her gaze to me and watched as I worked the towels up from her stomach to her chest.

Anja was absolutely coated in semen and I was burning through the paper towel supply I had brought. With each stroke across Anja's body, a new wave of pity crashed into my chest. I never got it this bad, and whatever Anja did to me, she had paid back with dividends. I reached the paper towel up to Anja's face and began cleaning the stickiness out of her hair.

I was bent over Anja by this point, our faces inches away from each other. Anja's eyes were staring into mine and I stared back. Her mouth was slightly agape and I noticed she hadn't even swallowed or spit out the cum still on her tongue. I finished cleaning whatever I could out of her hair and paused, staring at her olive brown eyes.

I was entranced by Anja's exotic eyes once more, like the first time I ever saw her. She was beautiful and even in her destroyed state, I couldn't help but feel my attraction to her. I reached up and placed one finger on her chin, pulling her mouth open more slightly. Gently, I lowered my face and met her lips with my mouth.

I reached into her mouth with my tongue and met Anja's as she took me on a tour of Casa de la Anja. I took whatever cum I could off her tongue and into my own mouth. I kissed her for a few more seconds before releasing myself and re-positioning back to hovering over her face. Looking into her eyes, I swallowed what cum I had collected in her mouth, which prompted Anja to do the same.

"I forgive you." I whispered.

Anja

Rosy lifted her head away from me and sat back up, reaching for my hand and pulling me up in the process. I sat up next to Rosy and turned my gaze to James.

"Thank you James."

He looked shocked. He probably wasn't expecting that. Despite what they were probably thinking, that was one of the most sexually exciting moments of my life. It felt terrible and I was definitely being abused, but boy did I secretly enjoy it.

But I was tired.

"Anja I- we didn't-"

"You know me well James," I cut him off "and you know how I like it rough."

"And honestly, I don't regret how this turned out" I added, Rosy still holding my hand for support.

"But I need my life back" I ended. James looked solemn but accepting. He knew that this all had to end eventually and he clearly agreed this went too far.

"I'm sorry" James finally said, looking to the ground.

"There's no need to be sorry" I released Rosy's hand and scooted over to James, taking his. James lifted his head back up to meet my gaze. "It was fucking hot" I ended with a smile.

Rosy

Standing back up to their feet, I continued to sit there for a moment contemplating what this meant. Anja was right. It was fucking hot. This whole time I had been pretending to be James' fucktoy to be on his good side. But I would be lying if I said that didn't just turn me on more. Being used like that was hot and I started to realise I was going to miss it.

"But this doesn't have to end" Anja said, reading my mind.

"I don't know about you Rosy," Anja turned to say to me, "but I would still like to play around a bit more" she added with a wink and an outstretched hand. I took it and smiled, joining the two of them.

"Take off her collar James" I ordered. James looked a bit dismayed, "I- uh can't. Key is at home."

"Then let's quickly get dressed before someone else walks in" Anja ended.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972

Last edited by Sexualobster; 10-23-2016 at 12:59 AM.
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote