Thread: Fiction: Right down the hall
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 09:53 AM   #109
Sexualobster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareLover159 View Post
This is one of the best stories I've read on here, keep going please!
Thanks a lot DareLover! Means more than you think!

----------------------------------------------

Anja

I took deep breaths as Rosy calmed down. The strain of my neck and the impossible stretching of my nipples being nothing compared to the drowning feeling I felt at the peak of Rosy's orgasm. I had pleaded James with my eyes for some relief during it and he actually lifted Rosy up to give me some space.

Despite all this, chaining me up in a bathroom and using me like a tool to cum, he still cared. Enough to help me when I really needed it.

Rosy got off my mouth and James followed, allowing me to drop my head down for the first time in 20 minutes. It took a few seconds to actually bring it back down as it felt like trying to push an ancient door that had been closed for centuries. As my head lowered, I felt the strain on my tits lower and felt such extreme relief that the only pain I was now feeling was the pinching of my nipples by the clips.

I looked up at Rosy and James talking to each other in an embrace, casually kissing each other between words. If I didn't know better, they looked like a cute couple after shower sex. However, normally shower sex does not entail having a sex slave chained to your bathroom, a dildo shoved up her pussy with chains artificially pulling her tits up.

To each his own I suppose.

Rosy and James broke apart with Rosy leaving the bathroom, taking her bag with her, and James approaching me. He reached over my head and turned off the shower, seizing the continuous static sound of water slapping against tiles.

James lowered himself to meet my eyes and I gave him the most puppy dog eyes I could. I wanted him to feel the pity he felt for me when he gave me some room to breathe. He reached up to my clasped nipple and flicked the clip in different directions, prompting responses from me.

"Do you want me to remove these?" he asked me. I just nodded like a little girl.

"What would you do for me if I did?" he asked once more. Without hesitation, I reached one hand over to his cock and slowly began stroking it.

"You already do that for me. What more can you do?" he asked me.

This one took me longer. What else could I give him? I was already giving him everything. He could string me up upside down from my ankles and I wouldn't be able to say no.

"Wait." James said looking down. "Have you had that dildo in your pussy this entire time?"

I nodded once more.

"Holy shit." James noted. "You can take it out." he allowed.

With relief, I crouched up a bit and pulled the soaking plastic out of my cunt. I felt empty as multiple inches exited my body, my pussy relaxing for the first time in half an hour.

"Now. Again. What would you do for me?" he repeated.

James

Anja looked lost. She really couldn't think of anything and I couldn't blame her. She really didn't have anything left to give.

"I have a lecture." I answered for her. "Very boring lecture, very few people attend."

Anja looked curious.

"Mostly empty room, the professor all the way in front. He won't be able to see you sucking me off all the way in the back."

Anja looked at me worried. "Master... I. That's in public..."

"It's the only way I can survive that lecture. I need your help Anja. Just one blowjob."

Anja contemplated it for a moment and then nodded with a bit of resignation.

"Great." I said with a bit of glee before unclasping one of her nipples.

"OOOhhhhhh" Anja gave out a sigh of relief.

I unclasped the other nipple and Anja's hands shot up to her tits, rubbing them softly. I left the chain attaching her to the bathroom.

"Thank you..." Anja said as I walked out the bathroom and shut the door.

Anja

I could hear Rosy and James fucking overnight. I was exhausted and just wanted to sleep but the moaning was loud and extended. I crouched into a ball on the shower floor and tried to shut my eyes.

The cold floor and the open air didn't make it easy but I eventually dozed off.

I awoke suddenly to the bathroom door opening and Rosy walking in, still naked. I was still curled into a ball and groggy from being woken up so suddenly.

"What kind of position is that! Spread your legs whore!" Rosy shouted. Drowsy and confused, but not wanting to get a shock this early in the morning, I quickly sat up and leaned my back against the wall, my legs instinctively spreading apart, my knees bent.

Rosy walked over to me and got on her hands and knees. She placed her face up to my pussy and stared at it for a few moments.

"I fucked him last night you know?" Rosy asked in a whisper, Could you hear us?" she continued with a smirk and a flick of her tongue on my clit. She didn't look up to meet my eyes and continued studying my slit.

"His cock was deep inside me and I rode him like a cowboy. He begged me not to stop." Rosy said with another lick, this time longer.

"And then after we both had the best sex of our lives, we fell asleep in a warm bed, in each other's arms." Rosy said, giving my pussy multiple flicks of her tongue.

Rosy looked up to me suddenly, her tongue freezing on my slit. She slowly lifted herself up and placed her mouth on mine, giving me a long kiss, her tongue breaking past my lips into my mouth. I dutifully responded with my own tongue, dancing it around hers.

Rosy instantly retracted her tongue but hovered her lips a centimetre over mine.

"Isn't it funny. We both fuck him, but you're the one chained to a bathroom floor?"

Rosy backed away with a smirk, got up and walked out the bathroom.

I sat there, my legs still spread apart contemplating what innocent Rosy just said. If it wasn't so incredibly sexy, I would've been mad.

James

I woke in the morning to Rosy's tongue teaching my tip how to salsa. I was ready to blow my load right then and there but needed to save some of my energy for the lecture today.

I went to Anja's room and picked out an outfit for her, minus a bra and panties. I went to my bathroom and passed her the clothes, telling her to get ready while I unhooked her from the wall. She asked me if she had permission to stand up, something I had completely forgotten about until she reminded me. What a loyal slave.

I gave her permission and after a few moments, we both went to university together. We reached the lecture just in time for it to start.

"Let's sit over there." I pointed, the back row. The lecture was more crowded than usual but there were plenty of empty rows.

We sat in the middle and I pulled out my laptop to pretend like I was here to learn. Anja sat next to me, just looking at the lecture. She was wearing a loose fitting red top which I chose specifically to see them hang off her braless nipples. Additionally, she was wearing a short skirt without panties.

I decided to fuck with Anja a little first and opened up a recording of her getting her nipple clamps being put on. Anja didn't notice for awhile until she did a double take of my laptop screen. When she finally noticed, I saw her shift uncomfortably. I opened up notepad and typed "Take off your skirt and place it at the end of the row."

Anja looked at me and then back at the screen. Silently, she looked back at the lecturer and began shifting her skirt off. Trying to be as subtle as possible, Anja scooted her butt back and forth sliding the fabric slowly down across her silk legs. She pulled her skirt off, exposing her bare thighs and eventually took them completely off. Chair by chair, Anja hopped to the end of the row and placed her skirt there.

Anja was now bottomless, wearing only a top.

I typed again.

"Lie down on your back and place your head on my lap."

Dutifully, Anja readjusted and lay her back on the chair she was sitting on, her bare legs stretching across the chairs away from me, and her head resting on my thigh. Looking straight down, I looked into Anja's eyes. She was scared.

I looked over to Anja's spread body. If someone were to walk to our row, they would be in for a sight.

I lifted Anja's top to expose her breasts but didn't take her shirt off. Anja let her arms rest on her stomach but did not replace her top. I let her lie there for some time, letting the cold air touch every part of her body.

I whispered to Anja while looking at my laptop. "Finger yourself."

Silently, Anja's hand reached down to her pussy and she began rubbing her clit. The longer she rubbed, the further apart her legs spread until one foot was on the floor and the other bent slightly on the chairs.

She froze every time she heard the door open and continued after my prompting. Nobody is coming to this lecture half way through it. Every door that opened was somebody leaving. For the most part.

Out of nowhere, the door opened and somebody walked in through the back door. The guy approached the row from Anja's side and Anja shut her legs close, crossing them to ensure her slit was not visible. Simultaneously, Anja's hand shot up to her top and she hid her breasts once more. While I disagreed with her actions, it was comical to still see her breasts perfectly outlined across her top.

The guy went to sit on the chair on the end of the row when he noticed Anja's skirt. He looked up at us and was taken aback. I placed one finger on my lips in a shush gesture and smiled. I reached over to Anja's legs and gave them a slap. Anja shook a bit but then reluctantly split her legs apart. Without asking, she reached over to her lips and split them apart with her fingers.

The guy looked at her slit and smiled. He nodded and blinked a few times in disbelief before walking further down to a different row and sat down.

I stifled back a laugh at what had just happened and looked down at Anja who mouthed the words "Why?!"

I looked at her angrily and pulled her top back up to let her tits breathe, gesturing to her breasts asking why she hid them. She just gave me a look of desperation and pleading but did not fight back. Her tits seemed more perked up than usual, perhaps the combination of the cold room and the tit pulling we did the previous night played into it. Either way, she was looking slim today and I couldn't help but get a bit aroused looking at her laid out body.

Only a week ago I would've shot up to midnight at a picture of Anja nude. Now, she was lying in my lap like a clothes-less doll and I was only getting a slight boner.

I pulled her top off her as punishment and let her lie there nude for a bit while I wrote something down on a piece of paper. I handed it to her to read.

"Put your shirt in your mouth and give it to the guy we just saw. He's sitting four rows down alone. Come back with cum in your mouth."

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sexualobster for this post: