View Single Post
Old 07-30-2016, 06:37 AM   #3
Dare_Me_Slut

Thank you for the question. And sure, I can elaborate on this.

To be honest I haven't done much in that regard. Mostly related to orgasm control, but to be honest, I mostly failed, as it was online and I am not the most obedient slave... However, I'm trying my best.

When it comes to other aspects, I was playing with thought but haven't done anything with it to have the following controlled:
- clothing
- sports / fitness programme I have to follow in order to get really fit (I am quite fit, but I used to be fitter and got a bit lazy lately)
- drinking habits, not necessarily deny me, but mostly make me drink, when you like
- sex life generally
- eating habits: I do eat quite well and healthy, but sometimes I also love to enjoy life, for these cases I could well imagine at least being punished
- my finances: on what I can spent my money
- how often and how I clean my apartment.

Not sure, if I forgot another aspect, but it would be interesting, especially since I fantasize about it and it kind of excites me, but my mind doesn't really like control much.
Fantasies: blackmail, life control, total power exchange

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Help spread the word and the PM Dares! Join Today!
PM me a dare to find out how.
Dare_Me_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dare_Me_Slut for this post: