Thread: Fiction: 69 Cloverfield Lane
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2016, 06:02 AM   #7
Sexualobster

Michelle sat against the wall for a good few minutes, cum still dripping, in not small amounts, down her chin and onto her already soaked breasts. A black tear rolled down her cheek, her mascara was still on from before the crash. Too tired to think or even contemplate what had just happened, Michelle resigned to just sit there and let everything fall out of her mouth and slowly drip off her body.

"Thank you Michelle." Howard yelled from his back laying on the bed, his cock still out but looking slightly flaccid.

"I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did." Howard added.

What.

And there again was that childlike obliviousness. Michelle was sure that the man who just forced himself on her was a malicious being masquerading as a man who appeared friendly. But now she again was unsure. Could he genuinely be this naive? Does he really believe that Michelle could have enjoyed that? Another tear rolled down her other cheek as the reality she was now living in revealed itself. She had to escape this man. She was not going to be a fuck toy to a man who didn't even know he was hurting her just because he had an orgasm.

By this point, all the cum in her mouth had migrated to her breasts and she could feel the cold air begin to cool the 'liquid' coating her chest.

"Can I have a towel." Michelle asked, mouth still slightly agape, too tired to close it. Her eyes were unfocused and her eyelids at half mast. Howard quickly sat up and looked at her with a smile.

"Actually, could you use your tongue again? I really enjoyed it the first time." Howard said with a grin. His demeanour slowly changed from happiness to puzzlement as he wondered why Michelle was ecstatic about the idea.

Staring dead eyed, Michelle accepted the life she now had and slowly tilted her head down, bringing her left tit up first. Her tongue out again, she slowly began licking the length of her boob, cleaning the cum in strips. With each stroke, she ended her tongue on her nipple and sucked on it a little, in an attempt to clean the underside of her tit. Using her finger, Michelle scooped up whatever liquid was under her boob and stuck her finger in her mouth. Exhausted, she dropped her left tit and sat back for a second to catch her breath before beginning on the right.

Again, she went through the lengths, slowly this time out of exhaustion rather than trying to appeal to Howard. Her nipple hardened as she sucked on them and she cursed her body to reacting in the way it did. Victims of rape always expressed shame for feeling aroused during an attack and she couldn't help but feel her body turned up a notch or two. She understood the guilt and shame now.

Another finger in her mouth and her breasts were 'cleaner'.

"Can I take a shower now?" Michelle requested.

With a puzzled expression, Howard answered "but, you just took one?"

Oblivious it is.

"I mean you could but the water needs time to collect from the reservoir and you'd be wasting it if you did."

Howard continued, "If you really wanted you could but you'd have to pay for that water in some way later." Michelle didn't think she could handle another session and shook her head with a mumbled "nevermind". Howard got up, tucking his penis back into his pants and walked over to her. She looked up in fear, anticipating another act that would require her energy and dignity. Howard bent over and offered his hand to pull her up.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote