View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 08:09 AM   #5
Sexualobster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklivin View Post
New to this story, very good so far I love humiliation
I'm new to this story too :P Thanks!

-------

Howard finished his meal and told Michelle to wash the dishes. He didn't look or go near her the entire time and went off to fumble around with the television. Michelle noticed he would occasionally go into a room in the other hallway, but she couldn't see inside and just kept washing, looking around the room a few times but not seeing anything noteworthy.

Michelle washed the last dish and dried her hands. She turned around and stood at the counter, looking at Howard who was messing around with what looked like a radio on the shelf. Nervously, she stood there staring at him for a few minutes until he looked up and, wondering why she was just standing there staring at him, gave her a "yes?" face.

"What do you want me to do now?" Michelle finally asked.

"Um. Okay, why don't you take a seat on the couch?"

Michelle walked down the steps and past Howard towards the couch. Howard walked over after a few moments and sat on an adjacent seat.

"Well I thought I'd ask if you have any questions you would like to ask me?" Howard said with a smile.

Michelle sat there thinking for a few moments before deciding on the best first question.

"Can I put my clothes back on?" She asked expectantly.

"Haha no, not yet. You need to do more than dishes to earn that right. In fact you have yet to repay me for saving your life and bringing you here. I think that at least deserves you on your knees for a bit."

Michelle took a big gulp and processed that sentence. Howard was clearly capable of more adult thoughts and was not just a grownup with a curious child's mind.

"When can I leave?"

Howard frowned but calmly answered "I can't let you leave. I would if I could but that would open the air to the outside and whatever is outside will come in. There's nothing out there. Nothing that matters anyway. You don't want to leave."

Not the answer Michelle was hoping for. But at least his story was consistent.

"So what do I need to do to earn my right to wear clothes again?" Michelle finally added after another pause.

"Well you're going to need to do some of the things I do around here. Monitoring the radio is a start. Writing down any transmissions on certain frequencies is important. But thats menial. I suppose it will have to be a combination of things. We'll see as we go along and I think of things. Maybe there won't be anything for you to do and you can just be naked instead! Would be much easier for you. I can do all the hard stuff."

Michelle felt a cold wave go down her neck at that answer. She didn't want to be naked for another second so the thought that she would be naked indefinitely wasn't comforting.

"Where is the bathroom?"

"Are you asking if you can go or you just want to know where it is?"

"Both."

"Follow me." Howard answered, standing up and heading towards the room he kept going into while she was washing the dishes. Howard pulled a key ring away from his belt and unlocked the door before hooking it back on his belt. Michelle took note of these keys as she followed him into the room. Inside, it appeared to be a bedroom with the bed facing a long curtain. Howard walked over to the curtain and pulled it to the side revealing a shower head and a toilet.

"Go ahead." Howard motioned with a smile.

"thanks." Michelle mumbled as she walked past him and into the "toilet". She walked in front of the toilet and tried to draw the curtain but stopped at the sound of an "Uh uh uh." Michelle anticipated this but had hoped against it anyway. She slowly drew the curtain back and looked at Howard defeated. Michelle slowly sat down on the toilet and hung her head in shame.

Howard stood there, looking at her as the sound of water splashing into water filled the room awkwardly. Michelle sat there, ashamed of what she was doing and finished up on the toilet. She slowly stood up and turned around to flush. She looked around the toilet for a flush lever but was met with a few knobs and switches. She looked in confusion as Howard approached "Let me do this. You'll learn how to flush eventually, it's not that simple." he said as he turned and switched a bunch of knobs seemingly at random. The toilet gave out a loud flush followed by what sounded like a vacuum.

Howard backed away and smiled at Michelle for a few moments too long.

"Thanks." Michelle finally added.

"Oh it's no problem, although you must feel a bit dirty. Why don't you take a shower?"

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote