View Single Post
Old 04-09-2016, 11:47 AM   #4
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Perhaps you may like to try these 2 dares -:

1) go to your local shopping mall and to some store that sells underwear you like
find some slip you would like to wear and go to the changing room to try it on
when you are there try it on and start masturbating through your panties and get them wet and cum at least once. Afterwards it is you choice how risky you are buy it or bring it back, if you buy it do act really normal as you bring it to the cashier

2) edge for a period of around 3 hours before going to bed. (is this too long? can reduce if so)
- you may at the end of the 3 hours, prior to going to bed, orgasm (but not beforehand), and if you do, you must clean up the mess you made by wiping it clean with some sort of lacy panties. then wear it over your head while you sleep (preferably keeping it close to your nose, so you may breath in your personal scent). maybe wear these the next day? )

if you choose to orgasm at the end of the night, you will have to do so while calling someone on your cell. Someone you haven't talked to in at least 2 weeks. You may not move your mouth away from the mic of muffle your voice while climaxing.

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote