Thread: Dare: Person Above Diaper Dare
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2016, 06:56 PM   #2715
The_Dared
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to The_Dared

I really appreciate that you are trying to keep people creative and interesting. But you still have to do a diaper dare

I dare you to take a black sharpie (the thicker the better) and write your real name followed by "is a diaper wetting baby" once on the front, and again on the back. Put on the diaper and a short...ish skirt, something that covers the diaper, but will allow you to flash it easily.

Now, you have to go for a 20 minute walk. For the most part, you can walk like normal, but when you walk past someone it gets more interesting. When you walk past them you have a choice. You can either pull the back of your skirt up for 2 seconds (but you aren't allowed to look to see if they are looking back at you), or, you can turn back and face them and flash the front for 6 seconds, but you can hide it if they look like they are going to turn and look.

I saw that public is a limit, so, if that is too public (which I would totally understand) Then instead of going for a walk, you should instead wear the diaper until it leaks. Then take a picture of yourself in it. You don't have to share it or post it anywhere, but instead, use the picture as your phone and pc wallpaper for the next 2 weeks! It will be there to remind you of how much of a diaper baby you are!

If both of these options are still too much, let me know, I will see what else I could do for you.

Lock me in my clothes

PM Dares!

Likes and Limits
The_Dared is offline   Reply With Quote