Old 10-28-2009, 11:32 PM   #43
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 20)

Barbie called the next players “Let’s welcome Holly and Rob.”

Oh fuck…

Fuck….fuck…fuck.…fuck….fuck…

Have I mentioned my name is Rob…?

There it was…the spotlight right on me. I had fairly well convinced myself that I was not going to be called up. There were still around 60 or so in the audience, and maybe 4 or 6 still to go in the filming, so I thought, What are the odds?

Well, fuck the laws of probability anyway.

Holly had already made her way up on stage. She was a short brunette, wearing a white sundress. She had kind of an innocent look about her. I joined her on stage. As I may have mentioned, I’m 6’6, blonde hair, and had the usual male “uniform” of t shirt and jeans.

Being up on stage was a surreal experience. Because of the bright lights, I really couldn’t see the audience at all, so it was easy to ignore them. I was only dimly aware of the cameras. So it wasn’t quite as scary to be up there as I thought it would be.

Barbie was describing our game. “Because of time, this game is going to have to be an easy one. Both of you will roll the dice.” They had brought out the dice roller. “High roll wins, ties are rerolled. The loser will have to strip and get a forfeit, but also a chance for extra cash. Holly, go ahead and roll.”

Holly pressed the button. And she rolled a 5! All right! I have a chance!

Until I pressed the button. And the dice showed…a 4!

Have I cursed the laws of probability lately?

With Holly clapping her hands enthusiastically, this was my “moment of truth”…off came my shoes, socks, and t shirt. Taking off the jeans still wasn’t too scary. But sliding off those boxers was the most nerve racking thing I have ever done. It didn’t help that I was pitching a tent something fierce. I took a deep breath, and finally I stood nude on stage, in front of a couple of dozen strangers, and cameras that would send my image to who knows how many homes across the country. At least I got a good response from the audience.

I was led to the apparatus where they had spread eagled a number of players today. (Remember Robert? That first guy who lost, and ended up here? That seemed like weeks ago now, not just a few hours!). I was strapped in.

One of the stage assistants brought out a basket of some kind. It was handed to Holly, and Barbie reached in and pulled something out of it. Barbie said “ We have here a basket full of clothespins.” She held up one to the crowd, which brought a chorus of “oohs”. And a nervous look from me! “There are 40 total.” Oh shit! “Holly will attach these to Rob wherever she wants.” Wherever? Fuck! “After they are in place, Rob just has to endure them for 6 minutes to win an extra $1000.” Well, I can do that. Six minutes isn’t so bad.

“However, every minute, Holly can, for the price of 1 piece of clothing, inflict a little extra pain on poor Rob. And if Rob gives up before six minutes are up, then Holly wins the money instead.” Shit. Let’s hope she’s as innocent as she looks.

With her basket full of clothespins, she walked over to me. I didn’t like the grin on her face! She started by attaching one to each of my nipples. They stung, but I had played like that before, so I was kind of used to it. She then added one to either side of those first 2. Okay, that hurt! Then it was 2 under each arm. 3 on my navel. 5 on the inside of each thigh. I was hurting, but thought I can do this.

Then she started in on the balls. One after the other. When I thought she couldn’t find room for another, she would push one aside, and squeeze one more in! All told, she got 7...on each! The last 3 she saved for the tenderest spot of all…right on the head of my cock! And by the time she was finished, the first ones were already starting to ache!

After what felt like the longest minute of my life, Barbie said to Holly “Okay, Holly. For your shoes, we’ll let you squeeze and twist the pins on Rob’s nipples for 30 seconds.” Holly didn’t say a word… the shoes were off in a flash! She then grabbed the pins right where they clamped on to my already tender nipples, and squeezed with all she had! I thought I would pass out! Then, with an evil grin, she twisted them. I cried out, the pain was so intense! But then I heard a bell sound…the 30 seconds were up.

At the second minute, Holly was given another chance at me. For her dress, she could pull off the ones on my thighs, then put them back on. Looking down, I just now noticed that on each thigh they were attached to a string. She grabbed each string, and pulled! I gasped! My thighs felt like they were on fire! On top of that, she then reattached them in the same sore spots they were on before! But, I was almost halfway there…I was approaching 3 minutes.

At the 3rd minute, Holly had to lose her bra, which she gladly did. She then was directed over to a switch next to the apparatus I was strapped onto. When she flipped the switch, the entire thing started to shake, which naturally caused all the clothespins to shake! I was told it went on for 30 seconds….I had stopped trying to monitor the time!

At the 4 minute mark, Holly dropped her panties, and walked over for her next attempt to get me to quit. And for the life of me, I’m not sure how I made it, because she wrapped her hands around the pins on my balls…and squeezed! The pain was immense! She squeezed, and pulled, and did God knows what else. When she finally stopped, I was gasping for air.

As we came up on 5 minutes, Barbie came over and whispered something in Holly’s ear, who nodded. I was dreading what came next, since this was her last chance. She walked over, and began stroking me. Now, I must admit, I liked this idea… at first. She stroked it for all she could, and I could feel the pressure building inside…which made the clothespins on the end hurt and throb more than ever! I realized that if I came now, it would be the most painful orgasm I would ever feel! Faster and faster she stroked, and finally I could resist no longer….I shot right onto her chest, but the pain was unlike anything I had ever felt before! I yelled “oh shit” as my cock jumped and throbbed through the orgasm.

But… the six minutes were up! I had made it!

A couple of stage assistants came over and started removing the clothespins. That was almost worse than having them on, particularly the ones on my cock and balls!. After they unstrapped me, and sat down hard on the stage, my legs were so weak!

“Let’s give him a hand folks” Dick said, and the audience did. At the time, I was barely aware of what was going on. Finally, I was helped up, and led off stage.
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote