Thread: The Gameshow
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 10:35 PM   #38
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 17)

The producer came back out from behind the curtain and motioned to Michelle to come back on stage and was led behind the curtain to join the other contestants. I could tell she wasn’t happy.

The producer was saying “Okay folks, hope you’re all having a good time!” Everyone cheered. “Good! Take a 15 minute break. There’s still a little lunch left over. Help yourselves.” We all once again filed out into the lobby.

Well, since I didn’t have Michelle to talk to during this break, I just wandered the lobby randomly. I wound up talking to a couple of guys just milling around. They introduced themselves as Sean and Dan.

“Seems like the forfeits are getting more intense,” I told them. “Good thing our odds of getting on stage is down to about 1 in 7.”

Sean and Dan didn’t seem concerned. “That’s what we came for.” Dan said.

“Yeah” said Sean. “ I’m hoping to get up there!”

“Well, I hope you get what you want.” I said to them, then went back into the studio. Without Michelle around, I really didn’t feel like talking to anyone. I sat back down in the nearly empty studio. It was strangely peaceful, a calm before the storm perhaps. As I sat, I pictured the look on Michelle’s face when they removed the butt plug (assuming they did remove it…would they leave it in until the end of the taping?)

After too short a break (or so it seemed to me), the lights were briefly dimmed, signaling the crowd to return. Maybe it was just my imagination, but they seemed quieter than after the other breaks. Maybe it was just that it had been a long day…we had been there for over 3 hours, and we weren’t done yet.

The curtain was going up on episode 4...
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote