View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 01:48 PM   #5
Smile Guy
getDare Sweetheart

Glad to see you're liking it. This sort of phrase is really encouraging, and this is barely the beginning of the story so hopefully we'll all enjoy ourselves!

Part 3
The Dogged Sex Class

I could feel the cum ooze down me like thick slime and the horror of the situation finally told my penis to go down. It was beginning to get dark, something that both terrified me and gave me a feeling of relief. I would, after all, be less easily spotted. My thoughts wavered briefly on my parents before I realised I had arranged to spend the night at Clara's anyway... no doubt about it, I was well and truly stuck.

I had no choice but to break free and go to Clara's, no matter what tricks she had in mind for me there.

Fumbling with the pen knife, I began the long and arduous process of cutting away at the rope. It was going to take five painful long minutes as I was at an awkward angle and certainly didn't want to cut myself. I was open to the elements completely and utterly. It was not the most pleasant of feelings.

There was a rustling in the bushes ahead, and I froze, heart beating fast and tried to locate the source of noise. Was somebody there? Was my humilation going to rise anymore?

The bushes rustled again and I agonisingly tried to cut myself even quicker but once again it was pointless. The rustler burst out of the bushes. It was naked, on all fours, and panting. It was a dog.

I breathed a sigh of relief but this immediately changed to more fear. With the dog there was surely somebody giving it a dusk-time walk. As if to confirm my fears, a whistle filled the air followed by "Hear doggy, doggy! Where've you got to, eh?"

The dog ignored it's owner and peered at me curiously, tilting it's head to one side. It sniffed about gradually getting nearer and nearer to me while I continued to frantically swipe away at my ropes. Then it started licking me! It started licking up my cum! And ever slightly, it's rough tongue got closer and closer to my cock and balls.

Horrified, I tried to loosen my hand and felt them beginning to come loose. Just a few more seconds and I'd be free from my tree prison. Too late! The dog started licking around my dick and unwilling and sickeningly it began to rise. If the dog walker (who was busily calling out in the background) found me now it would be awkward to explain. In fact, as the dog licked happily and obliviously at my head I could hear the dog walker just a couple of bushes away.

In the nick of time, I pulled my hands three and dived as quickly as possible into a bush just as the dog walker appeared from around a tree. To my horror, I discovered the bush was a bramble bush... to my other horror the dog walker was a blonde, young, hot lady and my teenage embarrassment was still rife from this sort of thing.

The dog bounded after me into the bush despite, in vain me beckoning it away. The woman who clearly assumed the dog had seen the squirrel went after it and pulled him back by the scruff of its neck. She was inches away from and I couldn't even breathe. I felt a thorn stab sharply into my backside and let out the tiniest of whimpers.

"What was that?" the woman said out loud to herself, or maybe the dog.

I could bare it no longer. I jumped up. And ran.

How was I suppposed to know that the woman was a trained rugby player? She gasped and reacted incredibly quickly, sprinting after me, she dump tackled me to the ground and started repeatedly slapping me round the face. I was face up as she sat on top of my crotch area. I got another entirely unnecessary erection which made the situation even more awkward.

"You freak!" she shrieked at me and blushing, I shook my head desperately trying to deconfirm her comments. "What the hell are you doing!?"

"Practical joke," I muttered.

"On me!?" she said, delirious from rage.

"No," I begged as she suddenly upped the ante by grabbing my penis and twisting it round painfully, "my friends, on me." She still glared at me furiously (as her dog started to lick my face) but her horrifically painful grip loosened.

"It's a pretty nasty practical joke," she said, and I agreed with her thoroughly, "but you know what?"

"What?"

Her eyes glinted maniacally, terrifyingly similar to Clara's own glint. I noticed that she had what seemed to be a polish accent. "This sort of thing really turns me on."

"I -- what?"

"Like really, really. I mean, outside naked. It's absolutely awesome, isn't it!?"

"I -- I -- what?!"

To my great surprise, and pleasure, she slipped off her top revealing she was not wearing a bra. Her breasts hung beautifully and were perfectly rounded. I could feel my dick going up against once more. She could clearly feel it too and giggled before slipping out of her tracksuit bottoms too. She was not wearing panties either. The dog, forgotten had wandered off into the distance.

"Oh... outside! With a stranger! This is absolutely brilliant!" she breathed heavily then looked down, "And you have a massive cock!"

She grabbed it, held it up straight and slid her highly wet and wide pussy over it. The hand job from half an hour previously was nothing compared to the brilliant sensations I was feeling now. She started bouncing up and down with such skill and delicacy that every single movement seemed to bring a fresh wave of euphoria and tingling to both of us. After mentally pinching myself to check I wasn't dreaming, I enthusiasticaly joined in. She leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Is it me or does your penis bend slightly to the left?"

I blushed profusely. This had always been my secret shame.

"Because it makes this absolutely brilliant! Every. Single. Bounce. Is. Hitting. My. G. SPO -- OH!!!"

She let out an enormous moan of pleasure and I fancied that birds lifted themselves from the trees in a flutter of feathers. Juices spurted everyway flooding my already cum-stained, dog saliva-covered body. The warmth was from it was absolutely genius and I too felt cum shoot out of my penis again and again and again. Me and this woman throbbed with one another, connecting with a unique and wonderful bond.

And it was over. She got up, cleaned herself and put on her clothes glanced at me and giggled profusely. "It has been a pleasure meeting you, my naked man! I hope you get your clothes back."

She whistled and the dog came out of no where bounding after her. I couldn't help but stare at her beautiful ass which waggled to each side as she walked.

"I, err, hope I see you again," I said meekly.

She laughed and looked over her shoulder, "I'm sure we will!" Then she disappeared into the darkness and as she disappeared the feeling of horror at my situation arose again.

I had to get to Clara's house naked covered with my own cum, dog saliva and now pussy juices. I somehow felt the one mile walk including a main road that followed would mean more troubles and just the start of things. Why had Clara done this to me anyway? Picking up the key she had left me about an hour ago (I realised with a jolt she probably expected me earlier and she had incriminating photos of me which at this very moment could be being posted on the internet).

With no choice, I jogged off (penis flapping and everything) into the enshrouding darkness.

To be continued...

I was going to introduce the polish woman later but thought she could join us. She's actually a very crucial character! You enjoying it still?
Smile Guy is offline   Reply With Quote