Thread: The Gameshow
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 11:27 PM   #21
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 10)

It was time for the 3rd game of the episode. Barbie announced the next players “Let’s bring up Debbie and Juan.” Debbie was a tall willowy blonde, with a decent chest, and legs to die for, all of which was shown off nicely by a white tank top and shorts. Juan was Hispanic, about average height, and was wearing a dark blue polo shirt and jeans.

Barbie went on “This next game is going to be a little different.” (Weren’t they all, I whispered to Michelle). “First, we will need you both to strip.” By this point in the day, most of the people who got up on stage seemed to realize that hesitating to strip just put off the inevitable, so Debbie and Juan got right to it. Juan was then led to where they had a set of handcuffs hanging from a chain, and some ankle cuffs attached to rings in the floor. He was quickly bound in the restraints.

“Okay Debbie, the game is simple. Your goal is to bring Juan here to orgasm. No sex, but you can otherwise use your hands or your mouth or whatever. You’ll have 10 minutes to accomplish this. If you do, you will get an extra $1000. Juan, if you can hold out for 10 minutes, then you win.”

This brought a collective gasp from the audience. This was the first game we saw where sexual contact was not only expected, but required! Michelle whispered to me “I don’t know if I could do that.”

Even poor Debbie seemed unsure. Juan was standing there about half erect (male reaction to being stripped on stage varied…some guys were obviously hard even before the stripping finished, others seemed to be perfectly flaccid, still others, like Juan here, got to half staff). The timer (on an overhead display where we could see it, but Debbie and Juan could not) was started, and Debbie walked slowly over to Juan. She very gingerly reached out for Juan’s penis, almost afraid to touch it. But when she did, he let out a slight moan. Feeling a little braver, she grasped it more firmly, and began stroking it. Juan was erect in no time. Debbie pressed her body right up against him, and began pumping vigorously. Juan closed his eyes, bit his lip, and was squirming around, trying to resist. Somehow he seemed to be able to resist, so Debbie switched hands, and varied the pace, slowing down, then speeding up. Juan moaned again, louder this time, and thus encouraged Debbie went at it again quickly.

Really poor Juan didn’t stand a chance, although I think he got pretty close. About 8 minutes into it, he finally couldn’t take any more, shot his load right in front of everyone. This drew another gasp from the crowd, and then a loud applause. When he was released from the cuffs, he looked like he was having a little trouble standing. Juan may not have one the $1000, but he got one hell of a nationally televised (well, at least cable televised) hand job. So I didn’t feel sorry for him. The 2 were led off stage.
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote