Thread: The Gameshow
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 09:28 PM   #7
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(Part 4)

Barbie said, “We have 4 contestants for our next game. Let’s welcome Susan, Linda, Henry and Chuck.” The 4 of them made their way up onto stage. Susan was a stunning little redhead, wearing skin tight jeans and a tube top that left little to the imagination. From her reaction I would have bet she wanted to lose. Linda was a petite blonde, her hair past halfway down her back. She wore a simple white blouse and a red skirt, about to her knees. She was looking a little nervous. Henry was Asian, Chinese if I had to guess, and Chuck was a short guy, with dark hair and a 3 day’s worth of stubble. Both were wearing t shirts and jeans (this seemed to be what most guys were wearing, and quite a few of the women as well. Great minds think alike, I guess). Both seemed a little uncertain, looking, and at the same time NOT looking, at what happened with Robert.

Barbie continued, “For this game, we’re going to pair you off, 1 guy and 1 girl for each team.” A large bag was brought out. “In this bag are 20 marbles, 17 blue, and 3 red. Each of you will draw one out but keep it hidden in your hand until all have drawn, then you will all reveal them at the same time. Whoever draws a red marble must strip completely, and is out. We will continue until all 3 red marbles are drawn.

“The losing team will be tied together facing each other, and the winners will be given these paddles.” She holds up 2 wooden paddles, that looked a lot like ping pong paddles. “Each will be allowed to take 10 swats on the behind of the losers.” This got a cheer from the crowd, as well as from Susan. The other 3 just looked like deer in the headlights. We were definitely getting an idea of just what was required when the contract said “participation.” I began to wonder if this was worth $400 after all!

“So let’s pair you off. Susan will be with Henry, Linda with Chuck. Now come up and draw a marble.” Susan couldn’t wait…she ran right up and drew. She started to look, but was stopped by Barbie. “Not until everyone has drawn.” The others lined up and drew, but with a little less enthusiasm. They were turned to face the crowd, and all opened their hands.

Chuck and Henry each had blue, as did Susan, who looked disappointed. But Linda had red, which got a large cheer from the guys. Finally a naked female! She was led to a center stage circle, and slowly started to undress. Turns out her blouse was hiding a hidden treasure…her bra barely contained what had to be at least D’s. The guys were going wild. And they weren’t disappointed when the bra slipped off. Magnificent! Michelle elbowed my ribs. “Stop drooling!” Chuck’s eyes seemed to bulge a bit when he saw that chest. I’m sure he was hoping to lose now, to get those lovelies pressed up against him.

They drew again, and all 3 got blue again. You could feel the tension grow. And so again they drew, and this time Susan struck gold, I mean red. She was jumping up and down so fast I thought she would just fall out of her clothes on her own! She took far less time than Linda did to undress. And proudly showed us what she had.

So now it was between the 2 guys. 10 marbles were left, and only 1 was red. Their next draw again produced 2 blues. But on the draw after that, Henry’s luck ran out (or maybe it was Chuck’s). In any case, Henry drew red, and he was made to strip center stage.

Henry and Susan wrapped there arms around each other (Susan had to stand on a small box), and their hands were bound, and their feet tied together. I think Linda was hoping to get her clothes back before she started swatting, but no such luck. So the paddle wasn’t the only thing that Linda was swinging! Both took their places behind the losers, and with a signal from Barbie, gave them a good hearty *smack* on their rears. Henry had his head turned, so we couldn’t see his expression, but Susan practically squealed with delight. By the time the 10 smacks were up, I think Linda was getting into it…she was no longer trying to cover up on her swats, and poor Henry was taking the worst of it.

After 10 swats, they were untied, and all 4 were led off stage. “Okay, who’s next?” Dick asked.
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote