View Single Post
Old 08-17-2015, 02:57 AM   #98
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Chapter 27

Kates eyes peered over the top of the snout, darting from one grinning face to the other, the hot plastic dress clinging to her sweating body, they were prolonging her agony, enjoying the fear in her pleading eyes.
Kate couldn't stand it any more "Please, please don't.........." the pair of them could hardly stop themselves laughing now, so desperate and panicky was Kate that she looked like she was about to burst into tears any second.
"Awwww, poor little piggy, you do want to make us happy don't you" Jade mocked as she leant back and stroked Kate's hair, feeling her tremble under her touch.
"Yes Madam Jade, but, but......." fuck, she did want to please them, but this was too much, there's no way she could explain why she was wearing it, it just wouldn't be possible to teach a class, she'd be laughed out of the room.
Jade laughed "But what?........hmmmmmm"
"Nothing Madam" Kate muttered, the sound muffled by the snout.
Jade grabbed it and pulled it off Kates face, she laughed again "You're so funny Kate, tell me your pussy isn't gushing like a fucking fountain"
Kates cheeks reddened, fuck, it was, she could feel the wetness between her thighs and under her ass, she was soaked "It-It is Madam" she said, head bowed.
"One step at a time, out you get Kate, we'll be seeing you later, we might have a little surprise for you"
Kates heart skipped, she knew the sort of surprises Jade like to come up with "Yes Madam Jade" she said as she opened the door and stepped out into the hot summer sun. Her heart was still racing from the fear of wearing the snout to school, but she soon forgot about that as she received the first leering glances.
It was a bit later than normal and most of the kids were already in school, there were still lots of parents loitering and chatting though. She'd gained quite a fan club over the past three weeks and several small groups of guys, and a few women, were hanging around hoping to catch the morning show.
Kate didn't want to disappoint them, strolling confidently through the crowd, swinging her hips seductively, the humiliation of the first time she'd done this was long forgotten now, the dress was less outrageous than some of the outfits that Jade had dressed her up in, but she still felt like she should be walking into a fucking fetish club rather than a school. She didn't care though, relishing the eyes on her, the whistles and shouts as she swayed her ass at the leering faces behind her.
"Morning sweetie" a guy said with a big grin as she passed a small group.
"Morning" she replied with a wink and a smile, she felt so hot, so sexy, her body wasn't her own any more, she had no choice but to parade it in any way Jade and Scott chose, so fuck it, she might as well enjoy the attention and flaunt it. She could feel more wetness between her legs, she couldn't remember the last time she'd been allowed panties, not since she'd been locked in those red leather ones she thought, maybe she'd time to go to the restroom for a quick orgasm before the first lesson, she quickened her pace.

The last lesson of the day was drawing to a close, Kate sat back in her chair wishing the room was empty and she could slide her fingers under her dress, she didn't manage to get to the rest room in the morning, but she'd managed an orgasm at lunch time.
This was after Candice had summoned her there so she could use her as a receptacle, something she liked to do at least once a day at school. Kate was well practiced at kneeling in front of her and clamping her mouth tightly over Candices pussy so she could relieve her bladder down her throat, a punishment awaited her if she let any pee trickle out and run down her legs so it didn't take long for Kate to become very proficient at getting a good seal and gulping down all the hot piss without spilling a drop. Today was no exception, she'd drunk it all down like a good girl and Candice had walked out and left her kneeling there without even making her lick the toilet bowl clean, that made a change. Usually her tongue had to polish the white porcelain until it was spotless, girls could be so dirty, how the fuck can they not manage to pee in the bowl when they're fucking sitting on it? Sometimes it looked like they'd stood there with their eyes closed and pissed around the cubicle, filthy bitches. The worst part was the random pubes that she found around the bowl though, Candice wouldn't let her get away with spitting them out, she made sure they were all licked off and consumed, Kate often wondered who they belonged to as she felt them tickling her mouth and she struggled to swallow them.
When Candice had left her she couldn't resist, not even getting off her knees she wriggled and tugged the tight dress up, with her fingers flicked furiously over her clit, within a minute she was moaning and leaning forward, supporting herself on the rim of the toilet as yet another orgasm overtook her, fuck how could she be this horny? She knew the sight of Candices body and the smell and taste of her piss that was now swilling around inside her had a lot to do with it, what the fuck was wrong with her?
The class was gone and she was collecting up her things and putting then in her bag ready to leave when her phone beeped "Come to Dereks office" OK, not going straight home then.

She reached the door to the outer office and tried the handle, it was locked but a couple of seconds later she heard the key turn and the door opened.
"Get in there skank" Jade said pointing towards the door to Dereks office that was past the desk where his personal assistant sat, she'd obviously left already, Jade locked the door and followed her in.
Derek was sitting behind his desk, a look of pain and apprehension on his face, he had a white shirt on that was wet and sticking to his body, the bright pink bra he was wearing under it was impossible to ignore, Kate couldn't help smiling, lets see how you like it, she thought to herself.
Candice was behind the desk, half sitting on it with her skirt pulled up around her waist, from where Derek was sitting her pussy must have been in plain sight, from the way Dereks eyes were constantly darting sideways to look as Candice let her fingers caress herself it obviously was, every now and then her fingers would come up and she'd wave them right under his nose for a second before they returned to her pussy, she was running the fingers of her other hand through his hair seductively.
"Derek here's been very generous Kate, he's bought you a present, I thought it only right that he was able to watch when I gave it to you" Kate's stomach lurched, it didn't sound like it was going to be any sort of present that she wanted.
"Dereks been very busy this weekend, not fucking busy enough though, isn't that right boy?" she looked at Derek who was trying to focus, somewhat unsuccessfully, on the paper in front of him, he was writing out lines.
"No Miss Jade" he replied
Kate could see a large pile of paper next to him, there must be a couple of hundred sheets there, on the top one was obviously the lines he was writing now.
"I gave him ten thousand lines to write on Thursday, the stupid bitch failed to clean my panties properly with that sissy mouth of his, and here we are, Monday evening and they still aren't finished. That should have been more than long enough, at three lines a minute he'd should have even had time for some sleep over the weekend, but no, he hasn't even done nine thousand yet, the useless little shit"
Derek was trembling, his hand was an agony of cramp as he tried to keep a grip on the pen, if only he'd been left alone over the weekend he might have been able to finish, but Candice had other ideas, she knew damn well Jade had given him the lines to write, so she seemed to think it funny make him appear on Skype over and over again. Candice delighted in teasing him, she kept him naked so she could see the evil spiked device torturing his poor cock, she loved to use her toys while he stared at the screen, whimpering and grimacing in pain as he watched her writhing around on the bed as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her.
She made him dress up in his growing collection of sexy female clothes and underwear, putting on one outfit after another, then make him dance and mince around the room as she laughed hysterically at him, anything to waste his time. He wanted to scream at her that he needed to get on with his lines, but he daren't say anything, he knew if he did his plight would get a whole lot worse.
So he was exhausted, he daren't waste any time sleeping, just spending every second he could over the last four days writing, but it hadn't been enough.
"Derek decided it was OK to keep me waiting, so I think its only right that I keep him waiting, I had agreed that once a month I'd let his cock out of its little prison so he could make a little squirt for me, but I think I'll make him wait until next month now"
When Derek heard that he let out a wail of anguish, the thought of his first release had been at the forefront of his mind constantly, he hadn't been able to think of anything else for days and it was due tomorrow, now that had been snatched away. For a moment he thought about blaming Candice, he wanted to tell Jade about the countless hours he'd spent being teased and tormented, he had no other excuse, but he knew Jade probably knew about it already, he looked at her face and saw her looking at him expectantly, waiting for his response, almost daring him to say something.
He glanced up at Candices face, she blew him a kiss and pushed her fingers inside her pussy, taking them out she pushed then between his lips for a second, he sucked eagerly, a rare treat to get to taste her, but they were whipped out almost instantly, leaving him trembling with lust. Fuck, he hated her for her cruelty, the unfairness of the situation burned through him, making him feel like he was about to explode, but he wanted her more than he'd ever wanted anything before right now, his cock was leaking precum and felt like the spikes were digging in so hard that they must be about to pierce the skin. All the years he'd spent fantasising about being in this situation hadn't prepared him for the intensity of the reality, be careful what you wish for, he thought to himself.
"But...I'm.....I'm sorry Miss, I'll try harder"
"So you agree you don't deserve to have any relief this month then?" Jade asked
"Of course he agrees, it's not like he's got anyone to blame but himself. Isn't that right slut?" Candice said, gently brushing his hair off of his forehead teasingly.
"I-I agree Miss, I haven't got anyone to blame but myself Miss, I'm sorry I let you down" he replied, looking up at Candices smirking face.
"Good, maybe another months worth of cum building up in those balls with motivate you to try harder next time" Jade wanted to give him hope, something to strive for, but she had no intention of unlocking him next month, or the month after that.
"Anyway skank, lets have a look at your present" Jade said, turning her attention back to Kate "Take that dress off, and your boots"
Jade started to undo the tight buckles as Scott, who'd been sitting quietly and watching with amusement, stood up from a small couch that was against the wall, he had a box in his hand. Kates heart was thumping now, the box had 'Neosteel' written on it, what the fuck was that.
He stepped behind Kate and brushed her hair to one side, kissing the back of her neck gently causing an involuntary shudder of anticipation "Such a horny girl aren't you" he whispered, his breath tickling her neck.
"Yes Sir, very horny Sir" she had to agree.
"Just a little ball of raging hormones aren't you" he continued, his soft low voice driving her mad, her clit throbbed, she'd finished undoing the dress and let it slide to the floor.
"Yes Sir" she was breathing heavily now, please Sir, fuck me, I need you so much I cant stand it Sir, she screamed silently.
"So horny I can smell it" he said, she felt his hands on her waist "I think everyone has noticed the aroma of that horny dripping pussy" he whispered
Kate desperately wanted to fall back into his arms, to feel him holding her tightly.
His hands moved to her arms, gently running up and down them, she could feel goose bumps appear under his gentle caress. Taking hold of her wrist he gently guided her hand up so it was above her shoulder, she felt his breath on her fingers "You cant keep those fingers away from it can you Kate" she felt his lips engulf them for a moment as he sucked them "I can taste your juices on your hand, I bet you spend every private moment flicking that clit"
She felt herself blushing, Jade was watching them intently, evidently getting a bit annoyed at the attention she was getting "Yes Sir, I've been so horny, you make me so horny Sir......and you Madam Jade" she added, hoping to placate her a bit.
"Well that's going to stop now, skank" Jade snapped, stepping towards them. With that she reached into the box and pulled out a metal contraption that looked more like a pair of steel panties than anything else.
"Remember I was measuring you a couple of weeks ago, well this is what I was measuring you for. You've been playing with that cunt for long enough, it's about time you joined Derek and we locked you away" Jade said with relish as she saw Kates face drop in shock.
Scott leant in again and whispered "Oh Kate, we've let you play as much as you like for the last three weeks, just to get you to this point, where you want to orgasm almost constantly, so you can hardly go a few hours without one, well now the next orgasm you have will have to be earned, and that might take quite a long time"
Kates pussy felt like it was on fire and her clit was so engorged it felt like it was about to burst, she'd been thinking about rushing home and grabbing her vibe for a quick orgasm before dinner since afternoon break.............

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to subby999uk for this post: