View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 04:51 AM   #88
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Chapter 25

Kate licked Scott for all she was worth, when she'd finished cleaning his shaft she lowered her face until it was buried in his pubic hair, she breathed deeply, taking in the mix of aromas before pushing her tongue out and starting to clean the juices from his body.
Scott let her continue for a while, then he grabbed her hair and firmly but gently lifted her head up and guided her mouth towards the tip of his cock. Pushing her down, his thick cock entered her mouth as she struggled to keep her teeth out the way, she didn't want anything to spoil his enjoyment of using her for his pleasure.
Desperate as she was for relief, she focussed her mind on being the best receptacle she could for his cock. He kept hold of her hair, and as Jade leaned over so she was half laying over his chest so they could kiss he moved her head up and down slowly, she was just a sex toy that he was using to stroke himself with. She was desperate to reach down and rub her clit, a few seconds, that's all it would take for her to cum, but she kept her hands planted firmly on the bed either side of him, it was his pleasure that was important, that's what she needed to concentrate on and her lips gripped him tight as she forced her aching jaw to stay wide open.
As Kate struggled to breath past the cock filling her throat Scott increased the pace, getting closer to yet another orgasm she felt his fingers tighten their grip on her hair and her face was pushed hard against his body with each thrust now. She wanted his cum, to feel it slide down her throat, to know she'd been of some use to him, his cum was her reward for being such an obedient cock sucker, her clit throbbed in frustrated agony as his cock spasmed and she felt and tasted the first glob hit the back of her mouth.
As he laid back and closed his eyes, sleepy after another intense orgasm Kate diligently cleaned every drop of cum from his cock as it softened, Jade was watching her and finally her patience ran out "Get your whore mouth over here skank" she barked at her, more than a little jealous of all the attention she was giving Scott.
She shuffled over, eager to get another taste of Scotts delicious cum, she didn't waste any time pushing her tongue inside Jades sopping wet pussy, pushing deep and wriggling it around to try and dig out the last load that he'd deposited inside her.
Kates face became wet from the mixture of juices that were smeared all around Jades pussy from her energetic fucking. She could taste him inside her, trying to make a seal over her pussy with her lips, she sucked hard, trying to get every drop out of her.
Jade could feel Kates nose rubbing her clit as she dug deep, she started to lift her hips and grind on her face, eventually she was ready to cum again as well "On the clit bitch" she said, giving Kate a sharp kick "Make me cum, you've got five minutes"
Kate was getting to know Jades body now, she knew just how to lick her, what each little flick and swirl of her dexterous little tongue would do to her and she soon had Jade squirming in pleasure, five minutes was more than enough to bring Jade to the orgasm she demanded, as Jade wrapped her legs around her and clamped her face tight against her pussy as she writhed around in ecstasy Kate felt happy and satisfied she'd been so skilled as pleasuring them both. For a second she even forgot the burning ache in her loins that had been her whole world all day.
Kate lay at their feet at the end of the bed as they both dosed for a while in post orgasm contentment, she almost gave in and rubbed herself to an orgasm a couple of times, she knew she could do it quietly enough that she wouldn't wake them, just a quick rub and the unbearable throbbing, tingling ache would be gone, but she didn't, they told her she couldn't cum yet, and she wouldn't. Her whole body felt like it was on fire as she lay there, pushing her face close up against Scotts sweaty feet and breathing deeply, she even pushed out her tongue and licked his toes, hoping he didn't wake up and catch her.
Finally Jade stirred and opened her eyes, looking down at Kate she said "Make us a some sandwiches and bring us more beers, now" Kate hurried off to the kitchen and prepared them both a snack, bringing it up to the bedroom on a metal tray.
By the time she returned Scott was awake as well, they were cuddling and kissing, they ignored her for a minute, then Jade told her to kneel on the floor by the bed "And keep that tray up, don't you dare lower it until we're finished"
They separated and Jade took the two plates off the tray, Kates arms were already trembling slightly with the effort of keeping the tray outstretched in front of her, they both began to eat, ignoring her and turning on the TV. It wasn't long before the beers were shaking and rattling on the tray, Jade didn't look at her, she just smirked at her predicament.
Finally they put the empty plates back and Jade took the beers "Don't you fucking drop those plates" she said, looking at Kates sweating face that was contorted with the strain of keeping the heavy metal tray in the air.
"No Madam" Kate said, wheezing and puffing.
They sipped at their beers slowly, both of them glancing at Kate occasionally to see how close she was to lowering the tray, after twenty minutes her arms were shaking almost uncontrollably, they both giggled as Kates breathing became more and more laboured and her grunts became louder.
When Kate was on the verge of giving up and collapsing on the floor they finally relented, putting the empty cans back on the tray "Put it down Kate, you'll have to work on your stamina, I think I'll have to sort out an exercise program for you" Kates heart jumped when she heard Scotts words, fuck, she hadn't done any exercise for years, not since she was at school.
"Get up here bitch" Jade commanded, pointing to the bottom of the bed. Kate climbed up and knelt there, waiting for whatever was to come next, Jade knelt up as well and moved down the bed, grabbing her by the hair she pulled her head back "Now slut, when we tell you to clean us up, you're going to learn how to do it properly"
Scott was watching her, confused for a second before he realised what she meant, with a smile he rolled over on his stomach and brought his legs up so he was on all fours, then dropped his shoulders to the bed, his fit muscular ass was thrust in the air, he shuffled his knees apart slightly.
Kate was almost drooling at the sight, fuck that guy had a hot body, she wanted to sink her teeth into those firm white cheeks that were presented so deliciously. As her eyes drank in the sight she felt Jade pulling her head forward and down, steering her towards the dark crack of Scotts ass "Now get that fucking tongue out and get to work cunt"
As Kate felt her nose being pushed between the cheeks her tongue flicked out, if felt hot and musty as she was pushed deeper, wet with the days sweat it was pungent but he was quite clean and she eagerly started running her tongue up and down the tight crack, helped by Jades guiding hand that ensured she was held tightly in position. Scott let out a soft moan "mmmmmm, that's good, get in there deeper" he sighed.
Kate didn't need any encouragement, her tongue pushed hard and wriggled up and down until she'd found his tight puckered little hole, she managed to push the tip just inside him making him sigh again and she felt him relax slightly, this allowed her to get further inside him and she pushed deeper.
She wanted him to feel her, to feel how enthusiastic she was to clean his ass for him, she wriggled her tongue as much as she could, causing Scott to start squirming from the delicious feeling of the hot, soft little probe inside him. He moaned in pleasure and Kate strained her jaw trying to get a tiny bit further inside him, he was loving it, she could tell, she wanted to shout, 'I'm a good girl Sir', 'I'll clean your ass for you Sir' she wanted his approval more than anything.
So tight was her nose pressed into his crack that she could hardly breath and had to stop for a second to gasp in a breath of air, Jade made sure to push her back in straight away.
Eventually she relaxed her grip, letting Kate slump back on the bed "You filthy little ass licker, that's all your fucking good for, cunt!" Jade almost shouted at her.
"Yes Madam Jade, a filthy ass licker Madam" she said, feeling happy she'd managed to give Scott such pleasure again.
Jade flopped down on the bed and stuck her ass in the air "My turn, and make it good"
"Yes Madam"................

Kate stood at the foot of the bed, the butterfly vibe had been strapped on her again, her hands were clasped behind her head in the usual position.
Scott flicked the controller and she struggled not to collapse on the floor, she let out a quiet sob and fresh tears of desperation trickled down her cheeks, it had been half an hour since they'd stood her up there in front of them, Jade had put the g-spot vibe inside her before the butterfly went on and she held the remote to that so the pair of them could torment her together.
The sight of their perfect, young naked bodies stretched out in front of her, so close, but so out of reach was almost too much to bare, they were teasing her mercilessly. Jade had used a vibe to bring herself to another orgasm right under her nose, while Scott was constantly stroking his cock, shaking it and flaunting it until she could hardly stop herself lunging forward and straddling him.
"Awwww, you look like your in agony Kate, vibes are supposed to feel nice. You do appreciate what we do for you don't you Kate?" Jade taunted.
"Y-Yes Maaaaadam, aaaaaagh, very much Madaaaaaaam" Just as Kate started to speak, Jade had turned up the g-spot vibe, sending exquisite torturous sensations through Kates screaming body, they both laughed at her anguished wailing.
Scott stroked his cock slowly "Do you want this Kate? Do you want me to push this into your hot little cunt? I bet you feel nice Kate, I can imagine that wet little pussy squeezing me tight while I pump a load deep inside you"
"Aaaaaaagh, Sir, please, please, please let me feel you inside me. I can't stand it Sir, I need to cum, pleeeeeeeease" Kate was almost delerious now.
Jade was flicking her vibe up for a second before turning it right down again, Scott was doing the same with the butterfly until Kate was doing a dance of agonised frustration, she couldn't move her feet or her hands so her body twisted and gyrated, her hips thrusting and bucking, threatening to overbalance her, she was fucking the air furiously, her sweating body heaving as the orgasm it craved was held just out of reach. She dug her nails into the back of her hand, almost losing the battle to keep her hands where they were and bringing them down and finishing herself off in front of them, she knew they were trying to break her, to make her give in, but she was determined to show them she could endure whatever they wanted to inflict on her.
After another ten minutes exhaustion was starting to set in, they could both tell she'd reached the limit of her endurance as she sobbed and shook uncontrollably.
Scott got off the bed and walked over, walking behind her she felt his hard cock brushing her ass cheeks, without thinking her ass pushed backwards, Scott smiled.
He leant in, whispering in her ear "You've been such a good girl Kate. I think you deserve to cum"
Kate felt the butterfly go up a notch "Thank you Sir" she gasped as the vibe brought her to the edge, still not quite enough to finish her though.
"Aaaagh, please Sir, just a little bit more, please"
"Awwwww, not quite enough?" His hot breath tickled her ear as his low husky voice washed through her.
"No, No Sir, please turn it up" She heard him chuckle softly.
"What do you think Jade?" he called over to the bed. Fuck NO! he can't ask her, fuck, fuck, she'll never relent, she'd torture her forever if she could.
"hmmmmm, I don't know, maybe we should let her cum.........or maybe not" Jade said, feigning indecision.
"Pleeeeeeease, pleeeeease Madam Jade, mercy, please" Kate squealed, unable to contain herself.
Jade smiled wickedly as her eyes locked onto Kates, she slowly pushed the button on the remote a few times and the vibe inside her started to speed up, this in combination with the butterfly was enough to push Kate over the edge.
"Pleeeeeease, I can't hold it, please let me cum, pleeeeeeeeeeease!!" Kate didn't have any choice she was past the point of no return, but she wanted them to give permission.
She heard Scotts voice in her ear, soft and silky "Cum for me Kate" she felt him kiss the back of her neck.
Kates body twisted and contorted, a writhing sweaty mass as the searing orgasm ripped through her, even now she managed not to move her feet though, and her hands stayed firmly behind her head. It seemed to last an eternity, she had no sense of time, never had she ever been overwhelmed by anything as intense as this, it felt like she was floating two feet off the ground as the hot tingling burning in her body slowly subsided.
Jade had got off the bed, she was standing to one side "Lucky girl, I really think we need to get you fitted for a chastity belt though, we cant have you running off and cumming whenever we aren't around can we"

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote