View Single Post
Old 08-13-2015, 07:18 AM   #83
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Chapter 24

Increasing the pace, Jade started to ride Scotts cock harder, biting her lip, her eyes closed as she bounced harder and faster. Kate was transfixed by the site of his cock disappearing inside her, she couldn't keep her hips still, she thrust them into the air hoping to get a tiny bit more contact on her clit from the torturous vibe.
She found herself thrusting in time with Jades unrestrained pounding, but as Jades pussy was filled and stretched satisfyingly with each thrust, Kates was empty and aching with the need to feel something inside it, she closed her eyes and tried to imagine herself straddling Scott, impaling herself hard and deep as his cock throbbed inside her. This just left her more frustrated though, as her hips bucked off the bed she let out a moan with each desperate unsatisfied thrust until she was sobbing and soaked in sweat, but still her orgasm wouldn't quite come.
Jades on the other hand was getting close "You ready boy?" she said, looking down at Scotts face, slightly flushed and breathing hard "Fuck yes" he replied.
Jade glanced from Scotts face to Kates, they couldn't look more different, Kate's was contorted in anguish, this filled Jade with a warm satisfaction, that's right, suffer for me you little cunt, she thought to herself smugly as she listened to the sobbing moans coming from her.
Kates desperate predicament brought her orgasm closer and she could soon feel it welling up inside her, turning her attention back to Scott she looked down into his eyes "Fill me up boy, I want your cum" she said, her voice shaky and breathless as she started to bounce up and down wildly on the twitching cock, the first spurt of cum pumped deep inside her as her body tensed and she shuddered as waves of ecstasy rolled through her, she continued to slide up and down on Scott until she'd squeezed every drop of cum from his balls.
As their orgasms subsided Jades sweating body collapsed on top of Scott, she kissed him passionately, glancing sideways as she did to make sure Kate was watching and to enjoy the look of jealously on her face. Kate was looking at her, but was more concerned about the desperate need for release that watching and hearing the pair of them thrashing around had filled her with, her hips were still gyrating and lifting off the bed, almost unconsciously, the instinctive animalistic need to feel something inside her was driving her mad.
Jade blew her a kiss, then went back to pushing her tongue deep into Scotts mouth as she wriggled on top of him, his arms were holding her tight and they kissed for a couple more minutes. Kate just moaned, the sound of the chains rattling as she pulled and struggled helplessly made Jade smile, don't think you're going anywhere soon bitch, she thought to herself before turning her thoughts back to Scotts hot body and mouth.
Eventually Jade pushed herself off of Scott, sliding slowly over Kates wet body she ended up laying the other side of her. They both laid on their sides facing each other with Kate laying immobile between them, grinning at each other they leant forward and each took one of Kates nipples into their mouths.
This produced an immediate reaction, Kate gasped and drew in a sharp breath "Aaaaagh, please, please, please make me cum" Kates voice was filled with desperation, sounding more like she was begging for her life than for an orgasm. This just spurred them on to start using their tongues and mouths more effectively and Kates nipples were soon being swirled around inside their hot wet mouths, then flicked by soft little tongues and nibbled gently.
"Pleeeeeeease, I can't stand it, please Madam, please Sir, I beg you, I need to cummmmm" Kate sobbed, she was bucking high in the air now, or as high as the chains would allow.
Jade removed her mouth for a second "No" she said, and stuck her tongue out playfully at her, then sucked Kates nipple back in so she could continue her torment.
Scott reached down and unclipped the butterfly vibe and pulled it out the way, Kate sagged on the bed, the relief of having that instrument of torture removed from her quivering body was immense.
Her relief didn't last long though as she felt Scotts fingers brushing over her pussy, he slid two fingers inside her and started to slowly slide them in and out, at the same time he started to use his thumb to brush her clit.
Kates body immediately came off the bed as she desperately tried to push her pussy harder against his hand, the gentle stroking of his thumb was worse than the fucking vibe "Please Sir, please rub harder" she begged
Scott didn't relent, his slow gentle strokes continued to torture her "Awwwww, poor Kate, such a horny mess. Do you want me to rub you like....." for a couple of seconds he flicked his thumb fast from side to side, pressing it hard down on her clit, she was jolted by a feeling almost like an electric shock, she was almost instantly brought to the edge of an orgasm, it started to build but as quickly as Scott had started he stopped again, resuming the agonisingly slow light stroking "......that"
"Aaaaaaagh, fuuuuuuuck" Kate wailed "Sir please, please, I'll do anything, just make me cum, please"
Scott laughed "No" he said before his lips encircled her nipple again, she was bucking and thrashing so much he had to chase her jiggling nipple around for a few seconds before he managed to catch it.
The torture continued until Kate thought she was losing her mind, Scott was interspersing the endless slow teasing with a few seconds of vigorous rubbing that brought Kate to the edge almost instantly, she pulled and strained so hard on the chains her wrists and ankles were getting sore, but Scott never let it continue long enough to finish her, he just left her screaming and begging for him to continue each time. By the tenth edge every nerve in Kates body was tingling with suppressed need, she'd never felt like this before, it was like every inch of her skin was connected directly to her clit, Jade was running her soft fingers all over her as Scott worked on her pussy, up her thighs, over her belly, every touch was electric.
Eventually her begging and pleading stopped, she knew it was hopeless and it was replaced with submissive whimpers of despair as her helpless body was expertly teased by the pair until her mind could think of nothing but how she could please them and earn the release she craved more than anything.
When they finally tired of their game they both rolled over and lay on there backs, the sight and feel of Kates sweating body between them and the sound of her heavy rasping breaths as she tried to calm herself was delicious This beautiful mature, intelligent and proud woman was just their puppet now.
Scott leaned in and spoke to her softly "I bet you're so glad I found you on that website aren't you Kate?"
Kates mind felt like mush, how could she answer that? The last week had been the most stressful, humiliating and exhausting experience she could imagine, but she could hardly remember the bland boring life she'd had before, how many years had it been? Her body felt alive, sensual, and tingled with every touch, it screamed for release, how the fuck could she be so horny? Could she even go back to her old life now? There would always be something missing if she did.
"Yes Sir" she whispered, still feeling his breath tickling her ear. She turned to look at him and he could see in her eyes that she meant it.
Scotts heart skipped, good girl, he thought to himself, not as sadistic as Jade, Scott had always been more turned on by a girl who submits willingly, who craves control, he knew Kate must have those tendencies, she wouldn't have been on the site otherwise, but he never imagined she'd fall under his spell so readily, so quickly, she had a family for fuck sake.
With his heart pounding he asked "Would you like us to let you go now, destroy all the pictures and videos and let you get on with your life in peace?" The answer he got now could shape both of their futures. Jade raised her head when she heard that, looking over the top of Kate, with a frown she mouthed "What the fuck?" silently to him.
This snapped Kate back to reality, was this a trick? Did he mean it or was he just winding her up? She was about to scream 'YES', tell him she couldn't take any more, but the words wouldn't come.
As she was sandwiched there between their hot young bodies she felt an exhilaration that she couldn't imagine she'd ever find again, not ever, if they let her go it would be the end of all of it, she'd never feel anything this intense again. She'd never feel the heart pounding excitement of walking into a class full of twenty year olds wearing next to nothing, feeling thirty pairs of eyes drinking in her sexy body with no way of avoiding the leering faces and lewd comments. She'd never feel the clit twitching helplessness of being forced to do anything that amused them, however humiliating, with no way of knowing what was to come next. The thought of peeing herself in front of hundreds of people flashed through her mind, a memory that would stay with her forever, she knew she'd masturbate thinking about that in years to come.
She could see Scott was waiting for an answer, maybe he actually meant it and he wasn't just going to laugh when she said she wanted to be released. Her head was telling her she needed to get out of this situation, to get back to the safety and security of her old life, but this guy had opened her eyes to who she was, what she needed.
Before she could think about it any more she blurted out "I don't want you to release me Sir, I want you to own me, keep the pictures if it pleases you.............. If I ever displease you Sir, then I want you to expose me" why the fuck did she add the last bit?
Kate heard a laugh from Jade from behind her "You know we come as a pair don't you skank?" Jade said spitefully, Kate felt spit hit the back of her neck as she said it, Jade was obviously feeling jealous.
Kate turned her head to face Jade "Yes Madam Jade, I want you to own me too Madam, to use me as you wish" as she said it she realised she meant it more than she thought possible, the excitement of being completely at the mercy of Jades cruel sadistic imagination was addictive, she knew Jade would push her to new levels of degradation, enjoying pushing her to breaking point and beyond. She thought back to the heart pounding fear of waiting for Jades next command, knowing she had no choice but to obey, however humiliating and degrading, knowing Jade was relishing making her squirm and wouldn't let up or show one ounce of mercy.
Kate realised she was squirming again just thinking about it, her pussy was aching and throbbing now, she wanted to suffer for the amusement of these two, almost more than she wanted to cum.
"Oh I'm going to use you alright" Jade said, sliding down the bed until her mouth reached Kates pussy, she placed her tongue lightly on her clit and gently started to swirl it round and round, tracing little circles around it but never licking it properly. Kate immediately started trying to push upwards to meet the soft flexible tongue.
Jade giggled "Oh no you don't" she said, and put her weight across Kates legs to hold her down, then continued her teasing.
"Oh God, please, please, make me cum Madam, pleeeeeeease"
"No chance bitch, not yet" Jade replied, after a couple of minutes Kate was nearly delirious, her sobs and moans were constant and she was struggling vainly against her bonds.
Jade wriggled her tongue past Kates pussy lips, they were spread wide by the bar between her legs, she felt so vulnerable as she instinctively tried to bring her legs together. Jade loved the taste of the dripping pussy, sucking up some of the juice as she teasingly flicked her tongue inside her before removing it again, she repeated it again and again until Kate was squealing with frustration.
Eventually Jade tired of this new torment and removed the buckles and cuffs from Kate, allowing her to get up off the bed. Kate could hardly stand her legs were shaking so much, she was covered in sweat and pussy juice and trembling with lust, this was a level of arousal she'd never experienced, she didn't know it was possible to be so horny.
"Get us a couple of beers" Scott told her as Jade slid back up the bed so they could cuddle. Kate scurried off to the kitchen and returned with two cold beers from the fridge.
"Kneel on the end of the bed" he commanded as he opened his, he was laying with his arm under Jades shoulders, holding her close to him. Kate positioned herself between their feet and waited.
They started to cuddle and kissed in between taking sips of beer, Kate could only watch as their hands started to wander over each others bodies ands there kissing became more passionate, shit, they're not going to fuck again already are they?
Soon she had the answer, they separated and lay next to each other, looking down at Kate kneeling submissively "Clean us up Kate" Scott ordered as he stroked his semi erect cock to life.
Kate almost leapt forward, lowering her head to gobble up Scotts cock that was pungent with Jades drying pussy juice.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to subby999uk for this post: